Teensy LC Prop Shield Availabilities?

b.d.

Hi there -

I am looking for information about the Teensy LC Prop Shield, but haven't found any.

Clearly, it's back-ordered or unavailable in most locations - unless someone here knows a reliable source.

Otherwise, I was hoping someone might have some insight into the production of this device - will they be back in production at some point soon?

Thanks!

Thanks for the link!
While we're at it, is there any story on the next batch of the Teensy LC USB? I was hoping to order 20 for a class, but it looks like we waited too long..

A new batch of Teensy LC is in production now. They should be available by October 24.

Recently almost everything seems to end up 1 week late, so this Oct 24 date is a bit on the conservative side, anticipating 1 week behind schedule. Odds are good we might be able to start shipping them a few days early. Maybe.

When you see the buy button return on the web page, that's a sure sign we know they're inbound.

Just for info the NXP FXOS8700CQ 6-axis linear accelerometer and magnetometer, an FXAS21002C 3-axis digital angular rate gyroscope are no longer manufactured, i.e., discontinued by NXP. The pressure sensor, MPL3115A2, is still available.

Back