help find u-Center old versions

Hello everyone!
Where can I find older versions of y-center, I need 8.18 or so. Or can someone send me an email lukashuk1966@gmail.com

I did a quick search and can't find a link to older versions - and thats a real old version - think they are up to 21 or greater. You might ask on the UBLOX forum? Not sure why you need that old of a version.

I did a quick search and can't find a link to older versions - and thats a real old version - think they are up to 21 or greater. You might ask on the UBLOX forum? Not sure why you need that old of a version.

ublox lib.jpg

my receiver is neo M8U-0-10 and M8N-0-10
My version is 22.05, it's not there. Maybe something needs to be turned on?

Should have said what message are you looking at?
for example, I want to use teensy to set the pulse frequency, for this I need to know what message to send
then i need to know how to change bitrate without u-Сeter

maybe i'm confusing Messege wiev and Configure wiev

Last edited:
Should have said what message are you looking at?
for example, I want to use teensy to set the pulse frequency, for this I need to know what message to send
then i need to know how to change bitrate without u-Сeter

maybe i'm confusing Messege wiev and Configure wiev

Sorry for the delay but think you want the
Code:
UBX-CFG-TP5

I used this at one point with:
https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/4605...-for-beginners?p=174775&viewfull=1#post174775

I know UBlox changed some commands around so you might have to check if it still works.

@mjs513
Sorry for the long answer. We have air raid alerts very often, sometimes several times a day.
Thanks for your answers! Sometimes I find answers to my questions myself, but it takes time.

Back