Volume Sales

Experimentalist

Hi Paul/Robin

I am currently working on a number of projects for my new business "Aaawesome Solutions". All my products will be using Teensy boards and accessories. Can I place volume orders directly with yourselves? I am based in the UK. This could lead to orders for hundreds of units quite quickly.

I have been using your products for over 10 years and have always used them over all others. I have also been involved in a number of the beta tests previously and have been a regular user of the forum until I got ill. I am now managing my illness and should be an active user of the forum again. I would appreciate it if you could find the time to email me, I need to start manufacturing soon.

Best regards,

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you can buy direct in volume... at least when stock is available. Realistically, for 2023 only Teensy 4.0 and 4.1 are likely to be readily available in volume at several times throughout the year. Teensy LC, 3.2, 3.5, 3.6 are likely to continue to be impacted by the global chip shortage until at least 2024.

If you're making a commercial product where you wish to protect your code from copying and reverse engineering, the secure firmware update ability of lockable versions of Teensy 4.0 or 4.1 can help.

If you need to discuss details privately, just email me or Robin directly. Just replying to any of the prior order confirm messages should go directly to Robin.

Yes, you can buy direct in volume... at least when stock is available. Realistically, for 2023 only Teensy 4.0 and 4.1 are likely to be readily available in volume at several times throughout the year. Teensy LC, 3.2, 3.5, 3.6 are likely to continue to be impacted by the global chip shortage until at least 2024.

If you're making a commercial product where you wish to protect your code from copying and reverse engineering, the secure firmware update ability of lockable versions of Teensy 4.0 or 4.1 can help.

If you need to discuss details privately, just email me or Robin directly. Just replying to any of the prior order confirm messages should go directly to Robin.

Hi Paul

I have made several attempts to make contact about volume ordering but have had no response, could you PM me an email address that I can contact Robin on please? I do not have any emails from when I placed previous orders and have been using UK redistribution channels more recently.

Regards
Ex

Back