Audio GUI : Newbie problem

ThinkingMetal

Exporting a design ready for the Teensyduino/Arduino IDE, I see a collection of objects apparently inherited from previous projects in the Export file.

I can't figure out how to get rid of the unwanted nodes and start over from fresh. I tried wiping the Browser cache plus everything else I can see but they're still in the Export file. Tried different browsers too (Safari, Brave, Firefox) and the result is the same.

Any suggestions? What am I missing?

Thanks
David

Last edited:
I can't figure out how to get rid of the unwanted nodes and start over from fresh.

Any suggestions?

Try the following: open the audio design tool, press CTRL-A (to select all), and finally DELETE (to remove all). Then, create your new design.

Hope that helps . . .

Mark J Culross
KD5RXT

Hi Paul & Mark,

Thanks for your help. I tried Mark's solution without success. Each time I export, the modules from the previous session are included in the GUI build.

Following on from the above comments, I tried opening a Private window and that has worked as it should consistently. I'll stick with this solution as I'd rather spend my time coding than sorting out browser issues! :)

David

David: You can try to clear it in Chrome here:
teensy_audio.jpg

Paul : I think the storage is specific to each browser, but David has on each browser the same problem (browser keeps memory of what you did last time on same browser)

Paul : I think the storage is specific to each browser

That was my understanding too.

Guess the words "Tried different browsers too (Safari, Brave, Firefox) and the result is the same" leave a lot of unknowns when we can't what really happened on David's screen. Somehow I read this to mean the same data reappeared in different browsers, but yeah, it could mean all 4 had their own extra stuff which couldn't be deleted.

But why CTRL-A to select all and then Del to delete them all didn't get rid of extra stuff is also quite a mystery. It really should work.

Back