Help with connecting Teensy 4.1 to Rev C Audiosheild

woody

can someone please tell me which of the pins i need to connect to the audiosheild from the teensy?
i have the 3v and ground connected as usual and the following
(T)8-13(A/S)
15-15
18-18
19-19
7-22
20-23
23-11
21-10

i hope this makes sense to someone.

thanks.

At least one of those pin #'s look odd compared to the posted/expected pin numbers for Teensy 4.1?
Try showing a mapping with Pin function to make the list readable for pin intended use:
Code:
T_4.1 #13 <> AShield #14 :: SCK
T_4.1 #12 <> AShield #12 :: MISO
T_4.1 #11 <> AShield #7 :: MOSI
The Rev C for T_3.x can work but needs manual wiring (not direct connect), which it seems is noted.

To see the changed/moved pins maybe best to look at the product page underSignals to Teensy : pjrc.com/store/teensy3_audio.html

The images there show the signal names and locations and should allow mapping the wires as needed.
Actually the table under those images seems to have the needed mapping.

Thank you so much for that. Worked straight away.
If I was using this for the audio guestbook, would I need additional wires between the teensy and the audiosheild or are the connections included in the diagram enough?

Thanks for your help

MY WIRING.jpgWHAT A MESS.jpg
I have wired according to the drawing along with the additional connections you suggested, but now i cannot seem to get anything to play through the audiosheild. I tried re-installing arduino as someone suggested on another thread but now i am getting the error Invalid library found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\libraries: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\libraries
and still no sound. i am trying to play the example audio/synthesis/guitar. when i view it on the serial monitor i can see it playing but im not getting any sort of output at the jack.

thank you.

Back