Any Teensy capable of streaming video from a camera module?

Experimentalist

Hi All

Is there any Teensy in the current range that is capable of streaming video from a camera module to SD card or other suitable storage media? I am looking to try and make the lightest possible camera for a racing Kart and where weight comes in I always look to the Teensy range first. I realise that this is more likely a Raspberry Pi type field but would love to use a Teensy. If there is no Teensy capable of the job could someone recommend what would be good to look at for compact size and light weight?

Regards
Ex

The Teensy Micromod Beta thread did camera imaging - finding that thread would give a good idea of what it can do. It didn't do continuous SD card saves. Active writes to tft display gave about 15 fps -

Seems the pins used/available would work on a T_4.1 as well ?

KurtE and mjs513 would be those that did the work there after Paul got it connected ... not sure where it went after that. They did move to other cameras ... bought a couple but never conencted.

Sparkfun MM Machine Learning has a camera connector to see what type of camera was used. It has SD socked - but standard SD connect not the SDIO of the T_4.1.

The Teensy Micromod Beta thread did camera imaging - finding that thread would give a good idea of what it can do. It didn't do continuous SD card saves. Active writes to tft display gave about 15 fps -

Seems the pins used/available would work on a T_4.1 as well ?

KurtE and mjs513 would be those that did the work there after Paul got it connected ... not sure where it went after that. They did move to other cameras ... bought a couple but never conencted.

Sparkfun MM Machine Learning has a camera connector to see what type of camera was used. It has SD socked - but standard SD connect not the SDIO of the T_4.1.

Thanks for the message. I have been doing research all morning and I am very excited by this:

https://www.arducam.com/camera-for-any-microcontroller/

I can't wait to get my hands on one!

Back