Looking for 4 of Teensy 3.2, cash or trade for Eurorack module

armandhammer

Two years ago, I bought all the parts needed to make 4 "Ornament & Crime" DIY Eurorack modules -- except for the Teensy 3.2. Life got in the way, and now I finally have time to build them. Does anyone have extra Teensy 3.2? I can either pay you directly $50 each, or if you are into modular synths I can trade you a fully built O&C ($200+ value) for 4 of Teensy 3.2.

I can also trade clones of Mutable Instruments modules (including many of the "Jakplugg micro" versions), as long as I can get whichever STM32 chip is required. Right now I have everything needed to build a micro Braids and a Beehive (micro clone of Plaits), so those I can trade immediately. I am a professionally trained electronics tech who builds eurorack modules and guitar pedals on the side for fun.

I'm in the USA. Thanks for considering!

(also, I know I can build this module with Teensy 4.1 and use an alternate firmware, but I prefer the functions of the firmwares that work only with Teensy 3.2)

I recently found a few of the very oldest Teensy 3.1 boards, from the first production batch in 2013 when we were still using black solder mask from Teensy 3.0 (later everything switched back to green). They were set aside to allow for testing new software with the very oldest Teensy 3.1 hardware.

If you're still in need of a board to built 1 Ornament & Crime, email me directly.

teensy31_old.jpg

Hi! any chance you still have one? I'm in the exact same predicament. I have an old 3.6, but it doesn't fit and its clock speed is too high to compile the code anyway. Thanks!

Back