Audio Shield Technical Drawings and Dimensions

Katya

Hi there,
Is there anywhere/has anyone been able to find the dimensions or technical drawings for the audio shield 4.x.
As well as any CAD/step files/kiCAD as am making a custom pcb and will be 3D printing parts for an audio project.
Many thanks

Hi Paul,
Thank for for sending- schematics and kiCAD were useful but still can't find technical drawings for measurements of the shield.
Might have to crack out the vernier calipers.

Hi Paul,
Thank for for sending- schematics and kiCAD were useful but still can't find technical drawings for measurements of the shield.
Might have to crack out the vernier calipers.

Note: I know almost nothing about KiCad. I do have a version installed. If you download the zip file and bring up the footprint editor you will see something like:
Screenshot.png

Not sure if that is the details you are needing or not. But if not you can probably find out other measurements while in the editor

Ah yes thank you, I tried footprint editor but honestly also a newbie to kiCAD so couldn't get any of this stuff to come up, will look into it again. Only thing I'm missing are measurements for the headphone jack and more precise SD clearance. I will just try and work these out as accurately as I can.

Back