Teensy 4.1: Implementing an embedded system on Teensy 4.1 for a custom designed PCB

alrazzh91

I have a Teensy 4.1 development board which as we know all of its components are in accordance with the designs and procedures of the developer and the manufacturer. But here I plan to use Teensy 4.1 as the microcontroller of the system that I created and the mission to be carried out is to implement an embedded system on the microcontroller used.

Example: for a robot controller board that uses the STM32F4, an embedded system is implemented using only the IC from the STM32F4 microcontroller without gluing or installing the entire development board of the STM32F4. So that the controller board will only contain SMD and IC components, so the appearance of 1 board will be intact without having to attach the microcontroller/wafer model.

My question is how to implement an embedded system on Teensy 4.1? What should I know and be prepared before messing with Teensy? Are there other supporting systems or components from the Teensy 4.1 development board that still need to be included in designing the embedded system? Where can I get supporting information or references? Please correct if there are misunderstandings and answers from those who have tried/conducted research in this matter.

Thank You

If all you are wanting to use is the IC for the Teensy, that would be a ARM Cortex-M7 at 600 MHz. You would likely have to go to the manufacturer's references for the type of information you are looking for.

Others have made their own Teensies in embedded systems. Paul even publishes a circuit diagram for you.

Where can I get information regarding projects that have used embedded systems in Teensy 4.1? Is the intended circuit diagram listed on the PJRC web? Or is there something different and more detailed?

Thank You

Where can I get information regarding projects that have used embedded systems in Teensy 4.1?
Using Google would find this and this. I am sure that there are many more.
Is the intended circuit diagram listed on the PJRC web? Or is there something different and more detailed?
If you looked you would find this.Circuit diagram at the bottom of the page.

Back