Teensy 4.1 with VisualMicro - external code and H-files not found?

tjaekel

I have used and want to use this VisualMicro (Visual Studio based IDE, "vMicro").
Very simple examples are working (just using the "core" features).
But when I try to build a sketch (project) using external code (or libraries, e.g. SPI, TeensyThreads, NativeEthernet, SD etc.) - all these external source codes (and header files) are not found:
obvious: when I see the Include Directory setting - nothing is set there, except for the core stuff.

I have also Arduino 2.x installed:
all works fine in Arduino IDE: I can create and build the examples, I can use these external source codes etc.,
just VisualMicro, even set to use the Arduino 2.x IDE, does not find anything external.

How to configure vMicro so that it finds all the external source files and H-file? (adding all manually is painful)
Or: how to export a sketch from Arduino IDE 2.0 to vMicro (with all the external resources set properly)?
Or: how to add all the Include Paths, external source code files to compile and link... in vMicro?

It would be great, if vMicro works also with all the examples, to find the external references etc.
(It works well with a Portenta H7, but I am struggling with the Teensy 4.1 setup)

Back