T4.0 how to disable seremu? how to use endpoint #1?

mrox

Hey,
I have teensy 4.0 and I'm trying to emulate it as mouse/keyboard proxy, I already made some basic changes with device descriptions in usb_desc.c usb_desc.h but I struggle with Disabling SEREMU as I don't need it in my usecase and I would like to have it disabled as most common mouse/keyboards.
In which specific files do I have to delete code related to seremu to make it works without? I commented out seremu_interface in usb_desc.h also for example I commented out most of the code in usb_seremu.h
but I still gets erros like that,
Code:
\arduino_build_583744/core\core.a(Print.cpp.o): in function `usb_seremu_class::write(unsigned char)':
\teensy4/usb_seremu.h:86: undefined reference to `usb_seremu_putchar'
\teensy4/usb_seremu.h:86: undefined reference to `usb_seremu_putchar'
\arduino_build_583744/core\core.a(Stream.cpp.o): in function `usb_seremu_class::read()':
\teensy4/usb_seremu.h:83: undefined reference to `usb_seremu_getchar'
\teensy4/usb_seremu.h:83: undefined reference to `usb_seremu_getchar'

Also I woud like to emulate it with interfaces equal endpoints so there is my question,
As I saw Endpoint Configs in usb_desc.h starts from #2, I suppose that Endpoint 0 is reserved for control transfers, but what is EP1 reserved for? I found in code for teensy 3.2 it was possilbe to use EP1 , unfortulatelly teensy 3.2 are out of stock right now. Does anyone know a way how to emulate mouse&keyboard with only EP1 & EP2 on teensy4 ?

Also I woud like to emulate it with interfaces equal endpoints so there is my question,
As I saw Endpoint Configs in usb_desc.h starts from #2, I suppose that Endpoint 0 is reserved for control transfers, but what is EP1 reserved for? I found in code for teensy 3.2 it was possilbe to use EP1 , unfortulatelly teensy 3.2 are out of stock right now. Does anyone know a way how to emulate mouse&keyboard with only EP1 & EP2 on teensy4 ?

On the question of using EP1, refer to <this> post by Paul Stoffregen, which indicates that EP1 is RESERVED. Hope that helps . . .

Mark J Culross
KD5RXT

Back