W
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• W
      RESOLVED: Apparently the Tensyduino add-on installation (for Arduino IDE) had somehow been removed, perhaps during a system update or something. Weird, it was definitely installed on this machine back in June 2023. Once I re-installed it, it...
    • W
      I hadn't yet, so I just went and did that.. Copied the file to BOTH the locations suggested in the comments, restarted the computer. This does not fix the problem :(
    • W
      The Tools->Port menu is greyed out when I connect the new boards (but with the old boards I can easily select Tools->Port)
    • W
      hmmm the old board shows that it recognizes "Product: USB Serial" in addition to the board, whereas the new board doesn't show this recognition on the log old board that works: Feb 27 10:46:12 jagdeep-gift rtkit-daemon[1938]: Supervising 5...
    • W
      I ordered a new batch of Teensy 4.1 boards in Feb 2024, but cannot connect to them--they don't show up on the port list. Older Teensy 4.1 boards work fine (I ordered the older ones in June 2023). My setup: Ubuntu - Release 22.04.4 LTS (Jammy...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back