Recent content by 1.618

1. 1

Display images using LVGL library - Teensy 4.0, SdFat, SDIO microSD card

In "lv_fs_fatfs.c" I'm getting an error that ff.h is not found. I'm using the sdfat library and I set LV_USE_FS_FATFS 1 . Is there anything you had to do for that file to be found?
  2. 1

25 teensy 3.6 for sale

-----All sold-----
  3. 1

25 teensy 3.6 for sale

Yes, I'll message you now.
  4. 1

25 teensy 3.6 for sale

:confused: WHEN they were available they were $34 plus tax and shipping. What're talking about price gouging?
  5. 1

25 teensy 3.6 for sale

Just $40 each.
  6. 1

25 teensy 3.6 for sale

I have 25 teensy 3.6 for sale
  7. 1

RA8875 issue

Thank you for your help Kurt, I have figured out the problem and unfortunately it was operator error.
  8. 1

RA8875 issue

Hi Kurt, I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. This is the display I've ordered https://www.buydisplay.com/7-inch-lcd-module-capacitive-touch-screen-panel-i2c-spi-serial And this is the 4.3" display I'm currently using...
  9. 1

RA8875 issue

My project has been using the buydisplay 4.3" with the capacitive touch powered with a T3.6 and it works great. I now would like to use a larger display so I purchased four of their 7" with capacitive version. Same RA8875 driver chip and same pinouts and both are 3.3v version(J8 shorted).In my...
  10. 1

channel linking 6 adc channels using dma controller

Thank you, I will keep and eye on that thread. Bare with me for a second, the period of 60Hz is 16.6ms which that period is captured by the flexTimer using edge capture mode. If I prescaled that by 128 I would get 129.6875μs. My thought is every time a rising edge is flagged, the pit or...
  11. 1

I did not know a 4.1 was in the works. I will definitely switch over when it is released.
  12. 1

I like the t4 but it just doesn't have enough pins for my project so until I can learn to work with multiplexers I'm stuck with the 3.6 for the moment. Do you happen to have a public github with your projects that I could poke around? I will also have 3 pwm outputs for harmonic correction which...
  13. 1

Good morning Eddie, I will be using ADC1 for other sampling down the line for things not so time sensitive so I would like to keep that module free. I have done some benchmark testing using just adc->adc0->analogread() on each of the 6 pins using a loop to go though the pins using intervalTimer...
  14. 1

Hello, I really appreciate everyone that helps us inexperienced programmers on here. I'm starting a project using a 3.6 and I have no code yet because I'd like to hear any input on where to start and maybe see other projects/threads that would help me get off the ground. I have had no luck so...
  15. 1

Reconfigure ADC via a DMA transfer to allow multiple Channel Acquisition

Hey Donziboy2 were you able to get your Gocart project to work? I'm starting a similar project as far as adc channel linking goes and would really appreciate hearing about any progress since your last post. cheers, Chris
Back