Recent content by 321lupo

1. 3

Teensy & PureData: Difficulties reading Teensy 3.2 Pins in PureData

Hi everybody! I have searched this Forum and the Internet for a while now and haven't managed to find an answer to my problem. In my experience PJRC rocks though, and people were always able to help me solve a problem here, so here I go: I am trying to connect Teensy 3.2 to PureData. For now...
  2. 3

ableton live bpm read and display on teensy (clocking)

hey, sorry for the late response but i have been busy the last two weeks, moving etc. I will take a look at all the suggestions and get back to you. thanks a lot!
  3. 3

@mortonkopf: btw thanks for the suggestion! i will try that later :)
  4. 3

hey, haha, i think so. maybe check "mi.mu gloves" to get a better idea, im doing something very similar. the point of my whole setup is that i can use ableton without having to be on the laptop or look at the monitor just by using my controllers, so there is no typing involved and i want to keep...
  5. 3

Yeah, well i will definitely save your code it for possible future use (if that is ok), but for now i just need to be able to measure the time interval between two successive clicks. I really dont get why i am having such a hard time doing that..
  6. 3

hey mortonkopf, thanks, for the post! i tried the code, but to be honest im not understanding it completely and i am not sure how it helps me recover the bpm since i dont really see the difference to the version i used before, at least in terms of my problem. the serial gives me a "248" message...
  7. 3

nope... still nothing. looks like the bools arent changing in the functions click2 keeps counting, and click1 stays at 0
  8. 3

nope :( not working, but thanks anyways! don't be too hard on yourself, a few years ago i tried to install a printer driver for my parents which didnt seem work and it took me about half an hour to realize they hadnt plugged it in.. i wonder whats up with those counter functions though, cause...
  9. 3

hey again, @pensive: sounds great! you probably already have the code, but if not the code above does give you the clicks. :) so, i havent made any progress so far.. i really just need to be able to get a millis measurement from the if(counter etc..) function into the main loop, the main void...
  10. 3

hahaha, you and me both! sorry, i was pretty tired when I posted (still am actually). stupid coding mistake, for sure, the problem is however, that somehow I cannot get the serial data from those counter functions after void loop, even just to read out the time. so for this: // originally...
  11. 3

Hey everybody, me again with a new problem :) , I hope someone can help me. I have searched around the internet for a while, but it still seems that Teensy, despite its amazing usb.midi library still is a bit complicated when it comes to syncing to the clock/bpm of DAWs, in my case Ableton...
  12. 3

Teensy Midi Disconnect and Reconnect Problems on Windows

ok, so i tried it out several times without the external power for the usb hub and the teensies connect with much greater reliability. might this be because the start up with port connection and are not already powered beforehand? anyways, since the port is usb 3.0 that means i have 900mA to...
  13. 3

hey, so i checked again and it seems it is a two-stage problem. windows does not always recognize the midi device(s) when connected over the externally powered hub. and ableton crashes at certain point when windows is trying to recognize the devices. 1st, at time windows doesnt seem to...
  14. 3

hey, how would i monitor the voltage, simply with a voltage meter or is there a code to do it? i just had the gauntlet connected yesterday running an interrupt, too (i do feel this seems to keep the connection going) and ableton kept on reloading the midi towards the end of the session (maybe...
  15. 3

hey again! so, unfortunately the problems haven't disappeared. the footpedal continues to work without problems, however, the usb hub on the second usb-in on my laptop with four teensy based midi controllers connected to it continues to fall out and not recognized the devices after manual un...
Back