Recent content by AcidZero

1. A

TeensyThreads / Webserver Responsetime

Thanks for the answer. Sorry if it's a stupid question, I'm a newbie. Is thread-safe not when multiple threads execute the same code? Here the code is executed only once but in a different thread? I used the Teensythread Test example and there I got this: CPU speed consistency ***FAIL*** Test...
  2. A

TeensyThreads / Webserver Responsetime

Hello, I'm using a Teensy 4.1 with the nativ ethernet and trying to run a webserver with TeensyThreads. There is the problem that the response time is very different. I get a response between 0.03 seconds and 5 seconds. Everything is connected with network cable, no wifi. sketch: /* Web...
  3. A

T4.1 Ethernet Library

Hello, I have a Teensy 4.1 with NativeEthernet and use it to send data to a pi. When the pi is online it works great, but when the pi is down the Teensy freeze and I need to restart the teensy. Does anyone have the same problems, or any idea what the problem is? I use Arduino 1.8.13 /...
  4. A

rs485 9N1 / Ethernet Communication

Hi, I have a device that I want to connect to the home automation. The device communicates with its control unit via RS485 9 bit data (9N1) Baud 9600. Its a Master / Slave communication. I need to simulate a slave answer the maser in about 30-50ms. The communication with the home automation...
Back