Recent content by adammunich

1. A

SGTL5000 Hiss?

I seem to be encountering a lot more hiss than I would like to hear from the SGTL5000 both in, and out. Are there any register settings, or circuit design elements I should change, to improve the SNR?
  2. A

Flash writes take time to stabilize

Not a teensy bug per-se, but a good thing to be aware of with respect to the MK20DX256 controller. Flash writes using the program_longword command to the first 16 or so bytes to a sector take a few seconds to stabilize. The data is 0xFF until an indeterminate time. The CCIF command complete...
  3. A

What conditions must be met for the teensy loader to work?

No such luck, the device is not found by the computer, and J-Link sees nothing but F's.
  4. A

The plot thickens, I used the J-Link on the MK20's serial wire debug lines to preform a mass erase --which was successful, and thereafter, flash my bootloader.hex file onto the MK20, which was also successful. I can read back what I wrote, byte for byte, and the code runs successfully. I...
  5. A

That's why I am puzzled, the FSEC Bits are set such as to enable mass erase. 0x40, // = 0b0100 0000 // Disable Backdoor, Enable Mass Erase, Grant Factory Access, Enable Flash Security However, I did notice that I did have NMI enabled. Pin 33 is not externally driven as this is a bare teensy...
  6. A

I believe I have mostly gotten a DFU bootloader working on the Teensy 3.1 at this point :-). I do this by uploading an application to 0x2000 and setting the stack pointer and program counter to the I.V.T. at that address. As far as I am aware, there is no way to over-write the security bits...
  7. A

Can't write to P-Flash?

It appears the flexNVM sector programmer is simply not behaving as anticipated. My suspicion now is that the IVF / partition table has been previously configured in such a way that leads to this behavior, and my reading of both this forum and the datasheet would suggest that teensy loader does...
  8. A

Sequential control packets without ZLP between?

I am trying to understand where, or if, a ZLP (zero length packet) is sent in the teensy USB stack, as I need to send more than 64 bytes of data as a sequence of non-zero-terminated packets to the control endpoint. It would seem that the usb_setup() handler in usb_device.c is designed to...
  9. A

Can't write to P-Flash?

Don't worry, I have heard the warnings about the security bits! I managed to successfully write to P-Flash a single word at a time. uint32_t flashData = 0x10101010; FTFL_FCCOB0 = FTFL_PROGRAM_LONG_WORD; FTFL_FCCOB1 = (flashAddress >> 16) & 0xFF; FTFL_FCCOB2 = (flashAddress >> 8) & 0xFF...
  10. A

Can't write to P-Flash?

I seem to have made some progress, Executing the sector erase from RAM seems to successfully get a FTFL_STAT_CCIF bit set, and the command exits OK without access errors. __attribute__ ((section(".fastrun"), noinline, noclone )) static void flashExec(volatile uint8_t *fstat) {...
  11. A

Can't write to P-Flash?

Howdy forum, I have encountered a strange bug where I cannot seem to write to P-Flash. First, I set the FlexRam to act as normal RAM // wait for ready while ((FTFL_FSTAT & FTFL_FSTAT_CCIF) != FTFL_FSTAT_CCIF) {}; // Set flexram command FTFL_FCCOB0 = SET_FLEXRAM_FUNCTION; FTFL_FCCOB1 =...
  12. A

Multiple compares on one intervaltimer?

Is it possible to configure an interval timer, such that it can support more than one compare interrupt? In example, [counter start] . . . . . [compare 0] -> irq_handler_0() . . . . [compare 1] -> irq_handler_1() . . [STOP (or retrigger if continuously running)] Ideall, without breaking the...
  13. A

Windows GET_DESCRIPTOR won't accept > 255 bytes?

I'm going to give the teensy another shot Paul, I managed to get it compiling in atmel studio, with the core as a component of the project so it's easy to refactor. It is likely I will have to modify the core, but maybe it can be done so in such a way as to add useful features to the mainline...
  14. A

I strongly considered it, but for this project, it looks like I would need to heavily modify the teensy core scripts to re-purpose some of the timers, interrupts, and DMA, and to further hack things in other parts to get byte-perfect HID descriptors. The time it would take to do this and port...
  15. A

Howdy forum. I am using the teensy audio usb descriptors as an example for implementing a usb audio class device on the arduino zero. I ran into a puzzling issue while creating a USB device descriptor, and sending it to the host machine. The host machine during enumeration, asks in a setup...
Back