Recent content by ajlapp

1. A

is it possible to replace the 3.3v regulator on a teensy 3.6?

Excellent. Fingers crossed that this brings it back. Also, good luck to me actually finding chips... :/
  2. A

is it possible to replace the 3.3v regulator on a teensy 3.6?

I've recently bricked several 3.6 boards...I use them in a legacy design and my stock is now running very low. I'm hoping that only the 3.3v regulator is dead. I'm assuming that the regulator IC is independent of the main micro. If so I'd like to try swapping the part. Can someone quickly...
  3. A

phase correct PWM

I’ll have to look for this cookbook section...I reviewed the register section of the manual and made some progress. I’m still unclear how the channels are combined. The result I achieved was different than expected so I just swapped the lines physically until things worked...I’m generating the...
  4. A

phase correct PWM

Thanks for the quick replay. I'm not familiar with these pin commands...is it as simple as this? I've just copied the other section of the example code. :/ CORE_PIN9_CONFIG = PORT_PCR_MUX(4) | PORT_PCR_DSE | PORT_PCR_SRE; //config teensy output port pins CORE_PIN10_CONFIG =...
  5. A

phase correct PWM

complimentary pwm on multiple outputs I'm using this excellent example code to generate a complimentary PWM signal! Now I'm trying to expand its functionality to change which output pins are driven as needed. This will ultimately be part of a simple commutation scheme. I don't understand...
Back