Recent content by alrazzh91

1. A

Teensy 4.1: Implementing an embedded system on Teensy 4.1 for a custom designed PCB

Where can I get information regarding projects that have used embedded systems in Teensy 4.1? Is the intended circuit diagram listed on the PJRC web? Or is there something different and more detailed? Thank You
  2. A

Teensy 4.1: Implementing an embedded system on Teensy 4.1 for a custom designed PCB

I have a Teensy 4.1 development board which as we know all of its components are in accordance with the designs and procedures of the developer and the manufacturer. But here I plan to use Teensy 4.1 as the microcontroller of the system that I created and the mission to be carried out is to...
  3. A

I have a Teensy 4.1 development board which as we know all of its components are in accordance with the designs and procedures of the developer and the manufacturer. But here I plan to use Teensy 4.1 as the microcontroller of the system that I created and the mission to be carried out is to...
Back