Recent content by anku

1. A

LC: multiple interrupts on one pin

Wow, thank you so much for your thorough answers! @Nominal Animal: Your answer goes a little beyond the scope of my little problem, but I'll definitively keep it in mind for later polishing of the project-- I want to simply be able to disable the stepper drivers at any time. When I do it while...
  2. A

LC: multiple interrupts on one pin

Hello, I have a soft-off/emergency switch that, when triggered, should pause a blocking routine (multistepper) immediately. That said, I might miss some basic understanding about interrupts, but here's what I did: In setup(): attachInterrupt(SafeOffPin, offRising, RISING)...
  3. A

digitalRead on switch seems random

@neurofun A 2k2 resistor definitifely improved the readings. No 100nF capacitors at hand but I ordered some and will add one aswell. Thanks! @MichaelMeissner Thanks for your suggestions, but the bouncing happens without any contact whatsoever. Since this is a limit switch, bouncing during...
  4. A

Thank you so much, that (almost) did the trick! However, with an open switch, every 20-100 digitalReads will return a 0. Although that could be fixed in software, do you have any recommendations for further reading on that behaviour (or a keyword to search for)? I'd really like to understand how...
  5. A

Hello, a bit of a simple question, but I can't seem to find a solution-- I have a limit switch (NO) connected to pin 14 of my teensy LC: #define S_limitSwitch 14 // A0. When the switch closes, it connects the pin to ground. The pull up resistor is activated: pinMode(S_limitSwitch...
  6. A

Teensy LC: power converter question

Thanks, just ordered one! And thank you for the welcome! For quite some time I've been looking for a project where the Nanos that are usually my go-to choice wouldn't be sufficient anymore. Coming from a rather designy-ish oriented Arduino world, it took some time and grubbing through the...
  7. A

Okay, thanks for the heads up. What would you recommend instead? I wasn‘t planning on going higher than 24V on the input. 32V just seemed save..
  8. A

Thank you for your advice! There seems to be no need for any 5V lines anymore, so I'll stick to 3.3V entirely. Do you have any recommendations for a reliable regulator? I was looking at the TSR 1-2433 with an output accuracy of ±2 %. From your experience, is that ok?
  9. A

Thanks for you answer! Ok, I think I was not clear about that. I was talking about the stepper driver logic part being powered by the LC. The motor powering part on the drivers are directly fed by the batteries @24V. The pinout says "3.7 to 5.5V" on VIN, so I guessed 5V would be "save". But if...
  10. A

Hello, coming from Arduino, this is my first project with a Teensy. I understand that the Teensy LC likes 3.3V on all pins, so all components connected must work at that voltage. The primary power source will be batteries (@24V, needed for stepper motors), a step down converter brings 5V to VIN...
Back