Recent content by avisgut

1. A

Windows 10 is being super flakey about USB type Keyboard / Mouse / Joystick

Restarted in safe mode. Same problem. HOWEVER: The game controller's axes and buttons show up appropriately in a third-party app (Joystick Gremlin), so this is something weird with Windows specifically.
  2. A

Windows 10 is being super flakey about USB type Keyboard / Mouse / Joystick

The default Keyboard/Mouse/Joystick is not showing buttons or axes in the "set up game controllers" menu. It worked for one board, then one board lost the axes and just had the buttons and eventually it lost the buttons and now neither Teensy LC board registers buttons or axes on my Windows 10...
  3. A

Solved: Eight axis joystick HID descriptor for Teensy LC

I've seen a few posts about this, but not many answers, so I thought I'd provide a little bit about what I've learned in the past two days trying to add on an extra two axes to the joystick we have already in the Teensyduino library (or, more accurately, subtracting 15 axes from the larger one)...
  4. A

Having the darndest time modifying the joystick library

Looks like this resolved itself. I have no idea why it's working now. Just recompiled and uploaded and I now have a one button joystick. This is a very finicky process.
  5. A

Having the darndest time modifying the joystick library

Teensy LC / Windows 10 / Arduino 1.8.10 / Teensyduino 1.48 / I'm having trouble getting anything I write recognized as a USB Game Controller by Windows. I've experimented with adding and subtracting axes and buttons, but when I make any changes (short of changing one axis description for...
Back