Recent content by awdairnner

1. A

Issues with Arduino connecting to Teensy Loader

The update fixed it! Must have been some issue with the beta version of macOS. Thank you for all your help! And now I know about the verbose information window.
  2. A

Here's the info from that window. I had no idea it existed: 16:01:39.972 (loader): Teensy Loader 1.45, begin program 16:01:40.005 (loader): Unable to listen for remote control 16:01:40.005 (loader): initialized, showing main window 16:01:40.259 (loader): HID/macos: no devices found 16:01:45.939...
  3. A

There are no additional security measures. I have even tried turning off macOS's firewall and uploading, and still it won't work. I'm running a beta version of 10.14.3, so maybe that's it. I'll try updating and report back. Another thing to note is it did work for one program a few days ago...
  4. A

I recently got a teensy for a project. When I go to install any program, I get the following error: Unable find Teensy Loader. (p) Is the Teensy Loader application running? quitexit status 1 Error compiling for board Teensy 3.5. The Teensy Loader application is running because Arduino opened...
  5. A

NOTE: MOVED TO "TECHNICAL SUPPORT & QUESTIONS" WHERE IT BELONGS I recently got a teensy for a project. When I go to install any program, I get the following error: Unable find Teensy Loader. (p) Is the Teensy Loader application running? quitexit status 1 Error compiling for board Teensy 3.5...
Back