Recent content by bnemec

1. B

pinout card == handy

Just wanted to say these pinout cards you ship with the teensies are super handy. I never print out datasheets, always look at the monitor. But the pinout sheet is a great idea, good you made it of cardstock too. Great idea. Ben
  2. B

Good work Paul

Well, I've been reading up and did a search of this forum on "9150" and got several hits. I read though those and found this fella: http://www.pololu.com/product/2723/resources But it is expencive, maybe appropriate I don't know, but more than I would like to spend. I guess I would rather...
  3. B

Good work Paul

I guess I didn't even notice. OT: Although you can run an AVR at whatever clock you want IIRC. Could be 16Hz if you wanted...
  4. B

Good work Paul

Rightly so. Ever been over to AVR freaks.net? It bugs the experienced guys there also. :)
  5. B

Good work Paul

Doh! First thread I started here and I managed to get it off topic to where most of the posts would be better off in the Project Guidence category.
  6. B

Good work Paul

Michael, Thank you for the reply. Might be O.T., but I'm the original poster, so :p :) Anyways, I >think< I want to >try< to implement an EKF for stabilizing a UAV. My plan is to us the MPU-9150 to get accel and gyro data. There are some boards that have similar IMUs ganged up with an...
  7. B

Good work Paul

I just want to say that I'm glad to see pjrc so involved. I remember first time I heard about pjrc, in a college class on logic and we were to purchase the 8051 board and assemble it. It was my first uC development platform. The professor was from I don't know where and I had to focus on his...
Back