Recent content by bobkruijer

1. B

She worked for 5 shows. Then she didn't...

Yeh, I can't tell either from the photo. From what you're describing it sounds like you mixed vcc and gnd, but as Frank said, best to draw out how it should be (or even how it is written in the code).
  2. B

Display refresh Latency

I've also encountered this. Not in terms of 'my eyes seeing it', but some other things not running as fast as they should. I'm using it together with audio output and that is more prone to latency that is noticeable. What I concluded was that you should try to avoid the 'clear display' function...
  3. B

Arduino Music Player on Teensy Audio Shield

This is so awesome, great work!
  4. B

Sine Wave Phase Issue

there seems to be quite some latency in your processing still when comparing the audio and the video (but that might be youtube). In any case, I've deon exactly what you are trying to do, and the only thing you need to do is change one channels phase by 180 deg. No need to hack it together. It...
  5. B

Just noise with Teensy 3.6 and Audio Adaptor Board

I struggled with this too. I used 300mm jumper wires that I had laying around with a teensy 3.2. and an audio adaptor perfectly fine for ages. As I was now testing a Teensy 3.6 I got very odd crackling, and general noise as well. I could faintly hear the actual audio in the background though...
  6. B

Audio Looping investigations

I got a Teensy 3.6 finally and tried Moo's code as well. Got similar crashes (not of computer though) constantly until I set the mhz to 96 instead of 180 on the T3.6. Can you try that? The usage is pretty straight forwards, you set the playback rate, minus is reverse etc. I did a fair bit of...
  7. B

OK, so both do not compile for me on the 3.2 - maybe I need to get a 3.6 to try these.
  8. B

Output 0-5v vs 0-3.3v

Thanks for your answer! I had a look at these. Maybe my question (or application) was not clear enough. At least the first sf board is talking about digital only, and another only works in a range form 1-5. From what I understand from my modular friends the synthesizers expect an analogue...
  9. B

Output 0-5v vs 0-3.3v

Hi all, I've used the search to find the answer to my question, how can I output up to 5v with e.g teensy 3.2. The answers I found were for the most part to fix the problem of e.g. driving a motor that needs 5v as input voltage. From what I understand you could use a boost converter for that...
  10. B

Hi, interesting, thanks for sharing. I tried Cutlasses code as well, but I cannot get it to compile at all. I removed all the interface stuff but it still overflows in ram. region `RAM' overflowed by 190104 bytes I had a look at the audiofreezeeffect.h but that does not have that much code at...
  11. B

SD Audio playback speed

Hmm, I kinda see how the speed access speed could be slower, but then I would expect a slower response- not no response at all to be honest. From what I understand it is not an official audio lib, so maybe it just doesn't work well across different teensy models? Be that as it may, I'll...
  12. B

SD Audio playback speed

I also got it to work on a 3.2 using audio shield SD card. I'm also getting some crackly sound, but weirdly enough I cannot change the 'rate' when the file is playing. It seems to poll the analogread at startup but once it plays it almost seems like the sketch gets stuck? Any clue as to where I...
  13. B

Audio Expander for Teensy

-Ciao, someone has ported this code for playSDWav? - Hi, I think that Moo has done that? https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/44377-SD-Audio-playback-speed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEEJf7q9tRY Maybe you can check that out?
  14. B

SD Audio playback speed

This looks cool, I'll try this at some point. Were there any artefacts above 1.0 or -1.0 values as you have only tested that?
  15. B

Need some simple guidance for a (hopefully) simple project.

NRF24L01 radio controllers are relatively cheap and should do the job. When you are talking about latency it naturally also depends on the code you'll use or write. Have you done a project before? If not then I would first do something without the wirless component and only add that in after you...
Back