Recent content by Booberg

1. B

New project with Teensy 4.1, DAC ADC and Analogs electronic....

And oh! Those chips are pretty much the reason i got in to this project in the first place actually. After finally giving up on designing with discrete components a whole new wold opened up. They seem just amazing. But i'm thinking of going for the SSI2144 filter over the analog solutions CEM...
  2. B

A great answer. Thank you! I'll read up on what you just said and maybe i can finally go ahead with my order. Quick side note, Booberg is my actual family name but it looks like a juvenile nickname when I see it in text haha. Damnit.
  3. B

Iconic vintage synths with Teensy?

Hey! I, for one, like what you are digging at. And there is enough proof out there that it is indeed possible (and highly attractive to most working musicians) to recreate classic tambres in a digital landscape. My 2 cents in the matter is this: if we would get this down. Those of us who are...
  4. B

Analog audio equipment is a very wide field and a complete jungle when you dig in to the practicals :) i dont know what level of knowledge you have, and I'm affraid i dont have any books to suggest. But if you are into synthesizers specifically I would recommend starting on youtube with channels...
  5. B

Hey! I'm so glad to find this post. I've been researching on how to pull something very similar to this off for the last few days. Loosing a lot of sleep. I don't really know where to start but there are definitively questions haha. Primarily I think I have two big ones! Just to run though...
Back