Recent content by bsilver8192

1. B

Does the Teensy 3.5 have 256K of RAM?

I'm willing to take a look at this. Where's the source for teensy_post_compile? That seems to be the thing which needs to learn how to parse this, and I can't figure out which project it's in.
  2. B

Sounds good. Thanks for looking at this! Have you considered using some other symbol than the one marking the end of the stack to identify the target? Seems to me like it has lots of advantages, although I could definitely be missing something. It avoids that 4-byte thing for starters. Also...
  3. B

Update from the NXP thread: the documentation has a confirmed error about the address range. The Teensy 3.5 definitely has 256K of RAM. I'm happy to help with updating Teensyduino, but I don't have any experience working with it. I do all my development with a custom toolchain (it's the latest...
  4. B

I just thought to ask about the documentation mismatch on the NXP forums: https://community.nxp.com/message/984150 Any thoughts on what part of the system might be using it?
  5. B

The existing information is confusing (to say the least), but I think the Teensy 3.5 actually has 256K of RAM, not 192K as is listed most places. Has anybody else looked at this? This seems really weird that nobody's noticed for this long, so I've done a fair amount of searching, and am listing...
Back