Recent content by bvernham

1. B

Teensyduino 1.57 Released

Thanks for the heads up. I guess I will stick with 1.8.19 right now.
  2. B

Teensyduino 1.57 Released

I have IDE 1.8.19 and 2.02 installed at the same time. "Teensy 4 Security" appears on the tool tab for the 1.8.19 but not 2.02. It his and issue? Thanks Bruce
  3. B

'unique_ptr' in namespace 'std' does not name a template type

I am trying to duplicate what they are doing in this example https://github.com/OPEnSLab-OSU/SSLClient/issues/34 When I try to compile this I get the following and error with the Teensy 4.1. Any ideas? Thanks Bruce
  4. B

FlexCAN_T4 - FlexCAN for Teensy 4

Like I said I missed that part. I could not discern from the image any color differences. An asterisk could be included like "CTX1*" or the like could be included to make it more obvious. So I decided to try the theory that not having a CTX1 not connected would give me the same issue on the...
  5. B

The pin out picture shows COPI as CTX1 but does not say anything about need to use alt pin definition for to use COPI you need to can1.setTX(11)? Also, where do you call it? Before begin? After begin? Thanks
  6. B

Houston, I think I found the problem... I am using "AUD_MCLK" for CRX1 and SPI_SCOPI for CTX1. But I think I missed the part which I need to use can1.setTX(alt). I was thinking some how I was missing the ACK from CAN1 not this makes sense! So you are using can1.setTX(11)? What is "McLean"...
  7. B

Please confirm the pins on the TMM which you are using for CTX1 and CRX1. Thanks Bruce
  8. B

I checked and did not see any shorts or opens. Standby is tied to ground on all 3 transceivers. Using the same design as I am using with the Teensy 4.1 and same same between CAN2 and CAN3 on the board. See schematic below. Also it is not the CANH/L side. I pulled the CAN2 and CAN3...
  9. B

Also the same thing can be said about CAN1 and CAN3.
  10. B

I disconnect CANHI/LO for CAN2 (unplug it from the edge connector).
  11. B

Yeah, I have some weird hardware problem that has me scratching my head. I am using the same transceivers between the T4.1 and the TMM. When CAN1 and CAN2 are connected together everything works as expected. This is taken from the ATP board pin. Yellow is RX1 and blue is RX2. But when I...
  12. B

I am not removing power to the transceiver on CAN2, I am disconnecting CAN2 from the buss. The transceivers have the same power supply. This is not set up with a bunch of jumpers. I designed a board with the transceivers to connect to the TMM with the ATP Carrier board. Thanks
  13. B

From what I can see there is only Teensy4 core and the MM uses same core and mcu imxrt1062 in the board.txt file but this is different: teensy41.build.flags.ld=-Wl,--gc-sections,--relax "-T{build.core.path}/imxrt1062_t41.ld" teensyMM.build.flags.ld=-Wl,--gc-sections,--relax...
  14. B

OK, so I went to the example "read_two_channels". Only mod is my data is at 500K so mod the begin and as before: CAN2 MB: 0 ID: 0x1A0 EXT: 0 LEN: 8 DATA: 249 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 TS: 32528 CAN1 MB: 0 ID: 0x1A0 EXT: 0 LEN: 8 DATA: 249 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 TS: 32534 CAN2 MB: 0 ID: 0x1B5 EXT: 0...
Back