Recent content by CanopyR&D

1. C

Method of 'polling' audio objects?

Yes, you're correct about my misuse of polling. I couldn't find the right word, which is why I put 'polling' in quotes in my original post. I'm asking if there is a way to eliminate those extraneous processed updates. Using the peak object, for example, you mention it updates once every 128...
  2. C

Method of 'polling' audio objects?

I'm looking for a way to essentially 'poll' certain Teensy audio objects (FFT, Peak, etc) ~60 times a second to update a strip of LEDs, meaning I'd like a way for these audio objects to be inactive until about the time I need to display a visualization of the incoming signal. The thought here is...
  3. C

Enable / Disable audio objects programmatically

Thank you very much for your reply - especially about tracking down the AudioConnection implementation. Seems to be working just as I need with the disconnect() & connect() functionality. Thanks again!!!
  4. C

Enable / Disable audio objects programmatically

Hey all, I've got a project that I'd like to be flexible, and use many of the audio objects from the Audio library - but not all of them will be needed at once. I'm looking for a way to effectively toggle certain objects off. I haven't gotten much of a chance to mess around with the issue, so...
  5. C

Teensy SPI question

Thank you both for your replies. I was mistakenly thinking that the Audio board was using those same SPI pins for SPI, but as I see now as you pointed out, 13 was being used for RX, and pin 11 for a clock signal. I haven't gotten SPI to work yet with the audio board (despite moving MOSI to 7 &...
  6. C

Teensy SPI question

Hey all, I have a few questions about the SPI protocol & pins specifically on the Teensy. I've read through the SPI page on the site a few times, as well as other guides, but there are some things I still don't quite grasp. First off, the SPI page mentions that there are specific SPI pins, and...
  7. C

Quad channel output on Teensy 3.6

Paul; Yes, with those the audio passthrough example works perfect at 180Mhz (and all the way up to 240Mhz!). Thanks a ton for all your help in this matter!
  8. C

Update! All is working when running at 72Mhz with the recommended changes. In fact, it worked up until 120Mhz, breaking at 144Mhz. I remember this was a known issue, but I can't seem to find the thread mentioning it, or any fix for it. For now, I'm extremely happy just to have it working as it...
  9. C

Paul, no such luck as of last night using Arduino 1.8 & Teensy 1.35 beta. Playback from the SD card on both boards simultaneously works, but the input (running the quadPassThrough example) doesn't produce any sound. I've verified that the signal is reaching the boards just fine, just no output...
  10. C

Paul, I went ahead with WMXZ's advice and tested it out last night. Working like a charm so far! Not sure when or if additional issues may arise due to the difference you mentioned, but playback seems perfect on 3.6. WMXZ, thanks for your help regarding this. Edit - just noticed you were...
  11. C

Hey everyone, Hopefully this is a quick question (sorry if it's also a stupid question). I got my first 3.2 working with quad-channel output last week, and I'm looking to wire up my 3.6 to do the same. I saw a number of threads confirming that the 3.6 / 3.2 were fully compatible, and judging...
  12. C

Teensy 3.6 "PassThroughStereo" issue

Thank you, That does indeed seem to be the same issue. I searched the forums before posting, but clearly not throughly enough. Thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction!
  13. C

Teensy 3.6 "PassThroughStereo" issue

Hey everyone, Just picked up the Teensy 3.6 today, and I've been busy messing around with all the example sketches yet again for some fun, and to make sure everything works as I expected. All of the sketches so far worked identical - with one exception: "PassThroughStereo" which doesn't seem...
Back