Recent content by cfredisded

1. C

change I2S BCK ratio ?

Oh man, ordered my PCM1802 a few weeks ago and it should arrive in the next couple days. You've probably saved me days of trouble shooting with this. thanks Paul.
  2. C

Scale Volume (0-1) to Logarithmic Volume (0-1)

You could use this fscale code. You can even adjust the curve with it.
  3. C

Using the Teensy audio board as an effects loop bug

This should probably be move to the 'Suggestions and Bug reports' section. I wasn't sure at first. So I tested this on teensy 3.2 and teensy 3.6 and they also have this issue. Here is an even more simplified example. #include <Audio.h> #include <Wire.h> #include <SPI.h> #include <SD.h>...
  4. C

Using the Teensy audio board as an effects loop bug

I've been working on a project using the Teensy 4.0 and its audio board as an effects loops. I've recently run into a problem and spent the last week ruling out possible issues and boiled it down to what seems to be a bug in the audio library? Here's an example of how the effects loop would...
  5. C

Teensy 4.1 noise when adjusting audio delay effects delay length.

I did try setting up a timer and and only adjusting the delay time up to even every 10 ms. I also tried slowing the clock speed of the Teensy 4.1 and it seemed more noticeable. I think its just fundamentally not possible. I believe, It would actually have to move where its reading and writing...
  6. C

In case anyone has similar questions in the future I found this thread.
  7. C

I've been messing around with the Teensy 4.1 and the audio library and noticed when I play audio through a delay block and adjust the delay length it makes a crackling sound. Is this normal? Does this happen on the Teensy 3.6 as well? Here's the simplified code: #include <Audio.h> #include...
  8. C

Teensy 4.1 and ShiftPWM library

Hey Paul thanks for the clarification. I got it working, ended up being a soldering issue. But now I'm having another problem that might be software related. Basically I cant turn on led 24 without turning on led 23. ShiftPWM.SetRGB(8, 150, 150, 150); //turnes on 4 leds (23,24,25,26)...
  9. C

Teensy 4.1 and ShiftPWM library

Does shiftPWM work with the teensy 4.1? I found this thread but I'm not sure if its indicating that it works or not. Also will it work with a 3mm 'common anode' RGB led like this schematic? I'm using 6 74hc595BQ Here's the code I'm trying... // You can choose the latch pin yourself. const...
  10. C

Limits of delay effect in audio library

I'm also curious about adding ram for longer delay with the audio library and a teensy 4.1. Can I use both the extra ram on the 4.1 and the audio board at the same time? thanks!
  11. C

Teensyduino 1.49 Beta #1

Thanks for clarifying that for me pete.
  12. C

Teensyduino 1.49 Beta #1

So does the t4 allow longer then 2.4 sec delay?
  13. C

MIDI.read causing incorrect Encoder readings.

I wasnt having any issues with my project until I added the MIDI.read but ill keep that in mind for future projects. Thanks I did switch over to use another pin. But it looks like you were right. Commenting out line 667 of the midi.hpp "thruFilter(inChannel);" did indeed fix the encoder acting...
  14. C

My midi input is wired like so: https://imgur.com/ZbV6wzy There is nothing wired for MIDI output. Why would reading the Midi input send any serial to the midi ouput?
  15. C

Hi all, I have a teensy 3.6 and was working on an audio project until I ran into a problem. When ever I start to send a midiclock signal into the teensy my program thinks I'm turning an encoder. This is only a problem when I use pin 1 and 2 for the encoder. Using Pin 3 and 4 for Encoder.read...
Back