Recent content by colinodowd

1. C

Sending data from C# to Teensy 3.2 over Bluetooth HC-05 module?

@luni Do you have a Windows Form Version of this? My Visual Studio is not working Console App, I can't build or run it (see picture).
  2. C

@luni 1. Yes! The board works over USB serial and it works for sending data from multiple sensors to the PC via BT serial. What is not working, is sending data from the PC to the Teensy over BT serial. 2. I have edited the code to look similar to what you are describing, this was just a first...
  3. C

I am attempting to send data from a C# GUI to the Teensy 3.2 via the OUTGOING Bluetooth port on my PC but am having no luck. The data transfer is working in the opposite direction (sending data from Arduino to C# GUI). I am using the INCOMING Bluetooth port on Putty to try to see the "test...
  4. C

Teensy 3.2 and WS2812B NOT WORKING?

I forgot to copy that line over to my Teensy sketch :mad:. All working now, thankssss
  5. C

Teensy 3.2 and WS2812B NOT WORKING?

Can anyone help me get this code working? This code is working on the Arduino but not transitioning to the Teensy. I am trying to illuminate 3 LEDs on the WS2812B with my Teensy 3.2. #include <Adafruit_NeoPixel.h> #define LED_PIN 3 #define LED_COUNT 3 Adafruit_NeoPixel strip(LED_COUNT...
  6. C

Using Wire1 for multiple I2C on Teensy 3.2?

Hi, I do not understand how to use the <i2c_t3.h> library for my application because one of my devices is using <Wire.h> through an instance of LightSensor. I need to run a secondary device on Wire1 and have tried using pins 29/30 and 16/17 in the below code. The first I2C device (Light...
  7. C

Teensy 3.2 and HC-05

My issue was that I assumed that all Bluetooth devices would communicate over the same COM port on my computer. When I was using an HC-05 with my UNO it was on COM9 and when I used a different HC-05 module with the Teensy, it was on COM11. It is now working. Thanks.
  8. C

BH1750 Light Sensor and Teensy 3.2 compatible?

I am getting a response from the sensor but it is an erroneous number and not a true sensor reading. I believe this is because there is something wrong with my wiring. I have the SDA pin of the sensor going to Pin 18 and SCL going to Pin 19 on the Teensy 3.2 #define HWSERIAL Serial1 #include...
  9. C

Teensy 3.2 and HC-05

Hello, I am trying to write data out over a bluetooth connection using the Teensy 3.2 and HC-05. When I use this code, I am able to view the output through the TeraTerm (Putty equivalent) serial monitor. void setup() { Serial.begin(9600); } void loop() { Serial.println("Hello"); }...
Back