Recent content by commonbreed

1. C

Slow Teensy 3.2 12-bit DAC?

I'm thinking of using a MAX292 as a DAC post-filter, but it has some requirements that I'm not sure I can satisfy around clocking frequency: From the datasheet: DAC Post-Filtering When using the MAX291/MAX292/MAX295/MAX296 for DAC post-filtering, synchronize the DAC and the filter clocks. If...
  2. C

Oh, of course! Thanks for pointing that out, of course I need a filter!
  3. C

I'm looking at the DAC output on my scope and it looks janky. I'm using the audio library to run a sine wave at 5kHz: #include <Audio.h> #include <Wire.h> #include <SPI.h> #include <SD.h> #include <SerialFlash.h> static int freq = 440; static int dir = 0; // GUItool: begin automatically...
  4. C

Teensyduino installer doesn't allow arbitrary directory selection

Okay, so I used a workaround: sudo ln -s /usr/bin/arduino <arduino_dir_with_hidden_dir_in_path> Then just navigate to the symbolic link.
  5. C

Teensyduino installer doesn't allow arbitrary directory selection

I used Ubuntu Make to install the latest version of the Arduino IDE. This tool installs the IDE into /home/<user>/.local/share/umake/electronics/arduino. I can't seem to install TeensyDuino as the installer doesn't allow navigation to directories beginning with a dot (hidden dirs). Can you make...
Back