Recent content by cqrp

1. C

Teensy Convolution SDR (Software Defined Radio)

Thanks for clarifying that. Yes I do understand the complexity of the demod / signal processing chain. Whats the size & resoltuion of the LCD (SPI i/f) used? Any plans to add a touch interface? Currently the SW has options for using Si5351 with a 25 /27MHz xtal. Are their any other options...
  2. C

Thanks for the prompt reply. Can you provide a screenshot of the Audio sketch used for the Convolution SDR? That shall help visualize the signal processing blocks, their wire-up and the signal flow. This is similar to and as posted in the Teensy SDR document (in pdf) that shows the "two"...
  3. C

A couple of more questions: 1) Whats the power draw on the main power rail (QSD + Teensy boards combined) 2) Is it possible to add a waterfall display on the LCD? Are there any spare resources in the CPU? 3) Is it possible to use the ADCs on the Teensy CPU for sampling the I&Q (instead of the...
  4. C

-------- Thanks there. This is a helpful writeup. The signal processing approach seems different from the Phasing / Weaver methods. What audio setup / amplifier do you have after the Teensy audio board? The AM audio is very good. Can you post some SSB audio samples if you can, in your free...
  5. C

Hi DD4WH Could you pls post the SW block diagram of the Convolution SDR showing the signal flow and processing done in this Teensy based project? Also perhaps alongwith a writeup explaining the functioning of those blocks? TIA.
Back