Recent content by CycleGadget

1. C

Hydraulic steering

To drive the valve, I would consider a two channel motor driver. You could probably find something that will connect directly to the Teensy, and of course it will have PWM. Most likely you will only want to operate in one polarity. You will also need to know voltage and current required to...
  2. C

ST7789_t3 (part of ST7735 library) support for displays without CS pin

Are you sure you have enough power on the 3.3 volt line? That display may require more power than the Teensy can provide. You may need an external power supply.
  3. C

Teensy Backpacks

Brian, I tested your provided sketches and I am very happy with the results! I have the output I want and without asking you, you also fixed a problem that I had with my previous compass! My previous problem was that the compass had random noise in it that would cause the output to jump...
  4. C

Teensy Backpacks

Brian, Thank you for your quick reply! I will try your provided sketches right away! Thanks for the help, Mark
  5. C

Teensy Backpacks

@Brian, I have purchased a few of your backpack pieces, and I am impressed! I was wondering if you might have some code to make your Motion-Backpack output work as a "Tilt-Compensated Compass"? This may known as using "Sensor Fusion" but, I am struggling to find a code that I can convert to...
Back