Recent content by Dahlberg77

1. D

teensy wifi artnet lights

Hello everyone, I have made a WS2812 matrix that runs with Glediator i have a working code for using serial cable (usb). now I would like to add a CC3000 wifi module to make the matrix wireless, and use an artnet protocol. I am not quite sure how to acheive that! Also I am not sure how to wire...
  2. D

iregular shaped LED strip screen

This is the working code I use:), and mortonkopf, youre a Wizz;) // // chain all the led strips so they face the same #include "FastLED.h" #define NUM_LEDS 456 //Matrix size input 24X19 pixel #define COLOR_ORDER...
  3. D

There is still no output in Glediator, Did I put in the lines correct?? #include "FastLED.h" #define NUM_LEDS 456//this is the matrix size number of leds, not actual number #define COLOR_ORDER RGB const int dataline = 13; int actualLeds =272;//? How many leds do you actually have CRGB...
  4. D

Oh and i forgot to mention, it dos´nt output anything :-( But still thank you so much for your great help.
  5. D

One step closer. does this look right. it compiles and uploads but it comes with some errors #include "FastLED.h" #define NUM_LEDS 456//this is the matrix size number of leds, not actual number #define COLOR_ORDER RGB const int dataline = 13; int actualLeds =272;//? How many leds do you...
  6. D

wuuhuuu I actually explained something that people could understand. :D I have had a really hard time trying to fond a way to explain my problem. as I am a totally noob at this I wouldent knov where to start with the programming, could you maybe guide a bit. I really am totally lost and cant...
  7. D

Thank you so much for your help mortonkopf. The Glediator is not that important. this is going to be an actual guitar. I think that if I can make an array of the LEDs on the guitar, that would do the trick, I will then just output from a square screen in 24X19 from Glediator the problem is to...
  8. D

I want to output a square array from Glediator at 24*19, and only display the guitar shape leds.
  9. D

it is 24X19 leds
  10. D

Thank you very much mortonkopf, that looks like plan :o, would it be possible to add it to this sketch. #include "FastLED.h" #define NUM_LEDS 456 #define COLOR_ORDER RGB const int dataline = 13; CRGB leds[NUM_LEDS]; void setup() { Serial.begin(115200); LEDS.addLeds<WS2812B...
  11. D

Hello everyone, I am trying to build an LED screen shaped as a guitar. I want it to be able to display graphics as if it was a square screen.I am using WS2812 strip and a Teensy 3.1.Is there a way to map out each pixel (see picture). For example. from top left pixel nr. 5 is actually the first...
Back