Recent content by DaleGribble

1. D

Interrupts for UART using Teensy 3.1 or 3.0

Oops. Sorry about that. Yes, I can post a sample program for you showing that it doesn't work but it might be a few weeks or a month before I can get to it. I will post back here when I have something.
  2. D

Hi Duff, I wanted to let know you that I've spent some time working with your library and it has worked pretty well. There is, however, a problem that I have encountered that I think I have traced back to your library. There is a problem with writing data when the writing occurs inside of your...
  3. D

Hi, duff. I found your library today and it is very useful. I have spent the past few weeks studying the datasheet and trying to accomplish this exact task. I have been looking through your code and while I don't understand all of it, it will be a good resource for me to learn from. Thank you...
  4. D

PITimer: PIT (Periodic Interrupt Timer) library for Teensy 3.0

I was wondering what the best way to change the PITimer interval period would be. Per the datasheet, on page 904, it says On page 907, On page 909, In their example they write to the register in hexadecimal. My first question is, can I write to the register with a decimal number and...
  5. D

Teensy 3.1 Reset Button Freezes Teensy When On External Power

Yes! This helps immensely. How do I access this spot though? It's a pad on the bottom of the PCB. Does it need, say, a breakout board where you take the teensy PCB and you sandwhich it to the breakout board with a bit solder paste and heat it up? Or, I was thinking of drawing a via in the foot...
Back