Recent content by damianolodi

1. D

Random bytes loss on USB serial port

I am writing after some time since probably I found the solution. During my tests, the serial port was opened and closed by the Odroid on which I was testing the system, but the Teensy were not rebooted. When the port is closed for a big amount of time, I imagine the serial buffer becomes full...
  2. D

Thank you rcarr and defragster for you answers. I didn't know that, I supposed that the function would be called only at the end of each loop. I think this can be helpful since I am using a single global buffer to store incoming and outgoing messages. I will look into it and I will report...
  3. D

Tutorial on DAC DMA with PDB for Teensy 3.6

Dear everyone, I recently started to use Teensy boards at work, so it happens that I am referencing material on this forum quite a lot. Since I am also at the beginning of my embedded development journey (as many here, I believe), I find difficult understanding some discussion on here at...
  4. D

Thank you rcarr for your answer. I see your point, but from what I red on the forum, "serialEvent" is not an interrupt but just a check that is happening at the start of every loop. In my code I have defined both "serialEvent" and all "serialEvent1" through "serialEvent7" to react to messages...
  5. D

Hi everyone, we recently started to use some Teensy boards in various parts of our product. Everything is working great, but I have a random loss of bytes during USB communication. The system I am working on is this: (NB: Serial7 is connected to Temperature Controller 7 of course, is a...
  6. D

Teensy 4.0 for low noise, fast usbToSerial communication in commercial product

Hi everyone, I am writing to ask you some support for evaluating the Teensy platform for a project at my company. We are looking into the possibility to switch the Nucleo boards that we are using in our electronics with the Teensy 4.0. In the following I will list the specs that we aim to...
Back