Recent content by dettus

1. D

Makefile for Teensy 4.1

Hey hey. So, I am not the biggest fan of using an IDE. To whom it may concern: This is my makefile from ARDUNIOPATH/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy4 I patched it, so it can run the Blink example on the Teensy 4.1 # Teensyduino Core Library # http://www.pjrc.com/teensy/ # Copyright (c) 2019...
  2. D

Programming the Teensy 4.0 with GCC. Examples?

Hello guys. Thank you for your answers. I am glad this forum exists. After 3 months of hiatus, I got myself a Teensy 4.1 board. And I am tinkering around with that one now.
  3. D

[posted] The Guild of Thieves on a Teensy 4.0

In theory, I would say "putty is a good terminal emulator under Windows", but for some reason it keeps me stuck at the "Please press Enter" message... However, the connection should be set to 115200,8N1, No flow control. Anyhow, under Linux, the command for uploading the .elf to the teensy is...
  4. D

Aaand here is a new screenshot with the monochrome Mode :D
  5. D

Haha. If you want to change the graphics mode, just fire up a hex editor and look for the Faux Commandline within the .elf -File. It starts at 0x7541C. You can use it like a real commandline, however, make sure it ends with a 0x00. For the commandline options, just have a look into the...
  6. D

https://www.dettus.net/dMagnetic/teensy/guild001.elf Hello Guys! I just ported "The Guild of Thieves" to the Teensy 4.0 ;) Want to give it a try?
  7. D

Nice! Okay, that helped. Thank you. Since I am not a big fan of IDE, all I would have to do is to figure out would be what kind of "pre-processing" is being done.
  8. D

Hey guys! So... i got this wonderful Teensy 4.0. It is my first endeavour into the world of Arduino and i would like to apologize for asking stupid questions. Anyways... since i am an experienced C programmer, i would like to be able to program it with gcc. So far i was able find the makefile...
Back