Recent content by DH1AKF

1. D

Teensy Convolution SDR (Software Defined Radio)

Hi Frank, and the other enthusiasts! In 2018 I built my first Teensy Convolution Receiver with a Teensy3.6, was very happy with it and it's possibilities. Now I brought the actual software in an error free compilable status. (Some functions were not declared before their using, some CMSIS files...
  2. D

An eMail to me: >>>>>>> RX at Teensy 3.6 Wolfgang Hello! I experimented with the receiver on Teensy 3.6 and noticed problems with the work of AGC. 1. If you move to another area and then go back, the work of the AGC actually disappears. The same applies if you switch between menu items or...
  3. D

Other users made proposals, now my suggestion is: DD4WH Convolution SDR 1_Settings 1_1_Buttons_encoders 1_2_Zoom_factors 1_3_Sample_rates 1_4_Modulation 1_5_Frequency_bands 1_6_Constants 1_7_Display_constants 1_8_Menu_settings 1_9_Menu_text 1_10_Windowing 1_11_Filter_constants...
  4. D

After studying the program, I have a suggestion to give it a more readable structure: DD4WH Convolution SDR 1_Settings 1_1_Buttons_encoders 1_2_Zoom_factors 1_3_Sample_rates 1_4_Modulation 1_5_Frequency_bands 1_6_Constants 1_7_Display_constants 1_8_Menu_settings...
  5. D

Hello Frank, I have the following problem with FM reception : my strongest transmitter sends at 99.7 Mc. I tune to 33,233 Mc, but the audio is very distorted, only in AM mode to understand. What do I wrong? Thanks, Wolfgang
  6. D

When testing the device, I noticed a few things that needed improvement: - There are two menus through which you can move with two up / down buttons. - Menu 1 contains 19 points, Menu 2 even 34 points. So sometimes you have to press the keys quite often, but above all, without a list you can...
  7. D

Now my receiver works, very well! Connected to my 80m dipole, I can hear ham radio stations in good audio quality, better as with my IC706. A mistake from me: false LSB/USB assignment .Changed I / Q connectors -> all ok. The lack of attenuator and LPF was no problem until now. Thank you...
  8. D

More good news: Now the receiver is running. In the moment I cannot hear anything, but the spectrum seems to be correct, and the right audio output connection I hope to find soon. Very glad about this nice receiver! Because of using a touch screen my next goal is to make it work. 73, Wolfgang
  9. D

Good news: Now the next step (living display, control of the SI5351) is done! Thank you very much, Frank, for your hints. (Inside the 10300 lines I wasn't able to find the comment after line 1734.) Now it's time to mount and solder the 5 remaining buttons, and the I / Q input. (Before I do so...
  10. D

Ok, thank you for your assistance! I'm not a beginner (only at the Arduino IDE), my last projects were an SDR TRX with Red Pitaya and STM32F7 board, and the Antenna Analyzer EU1KY.
  11. D

In my case there is no attenuator and no LP Filter selector present. And the 5 buttons are not stocked yet.
  12. D

Hi 2nd Frank, Thank you for your answer. My state is the following: (see picture) The screen works, but the rotary encoders have no effect.
  13. D

Hello Frank, now I finally see your "Teensy Convolution SDR" headlines on my screen. Unfortunately, I can not set a frequency yet ... It is a pity, that you let a beginner standing in the rain, resulting of the lack of some absolutely necessary informations: - SD card in the teensy slot is a...
  14. D

Hi Frank, my pensioner status is some years old, so I have enough time for experiments. After no success with a PSoC5LP SDR project (10 dB image rejection) I found your very interesting Teensy3.6 Convolution SDR. I'm very impressed about your work, and I begun to solder the things together. The...
Back