Recent content by dheerajdake

1. D

Teensy LC with Kinetis Design Studio - hex file not working

Hello WMXZ, I didn't understand what you said. "The only thing you have to do is to configure your PE for Teensy LC " What is PE? How to configure it? Right now I will be using Teensyduino. I still have to figure out how to write and upload a bootloader on my own. I am good with Teensy USB...
  2. D

Hello drmartin, Ah I get it now. I just did the GPIO. I didn't initialize the clock, watchdog timers etc. My hex file is 14 KB. Here's my main.c. #include "board.h" #include "pin_mux.h" #include "clock_config.h" #include "fsl_gpio.h" #include "fsl_device_registers.h" //for the memory...
  3. D

Yes I bought Teensy ++2.0 and Teensy LC. They are super easy to use and powerful with all the efforts from pjrc. Sure I reposted this keep it on a different thread. I shall wait for an answer.
  4. D

Thank you for the reply degraster. I know that it completely bypasses all the efforts made by pjrc. I highly appreciate Paul for all his work making Teensy such easy to use. I know this part is difficult. I know that Paul wrote a bootloader(teensyduino) to upload the hex file over USB. I am...
  5. D

Teensy LC - pinMode code explanation

Hi tni, You are right. It's under KINETISL. I was looking at bit banding code earlier which is a feature from Cortex M4's Thank you.
  6. D

Hello eveyone, I am using Kinetis Design studio for developing code for Teensy LC. I am have downloaded the SDK for MKL26Z64xxx4 which is the CPU in Teensy LC. I wrote code for GPIO blink and compiled it. I got a .hex file in the debug folder. I uploaded the hex file via teensyduino software...
  7. D

Thank you for this answer: The following code for setting the GPIO as output worked: void GPIO_OUTPUT() { volatile uint32_t *LED_PORT_CONFIG = ((volatile uint32_t *) 0x4004B014); //address in hex of PORTC_PCR5 where LED is attached to *LED_PORT_CONFIG = PORT_PCR_SRE | PORT_PCR_DSE...
  8. D

Okay. Can you tell me how to define a GPIO as OUTPUT? I tried FGPIOC_PDDR |= 1 and FGPIOC_PDOR |=1 but none of them worked. I also tried setting the bits DSE, SRE and PE to 1.
  9. D

Hi tri, In file core_pins.h, line 463 #elif defined(__MKL26Z64__) //Teensy LC CPU under this FGPIO's are defined. I am also able to turn the LED ON and OFF using FGPIO_PSOR = 1 << 5; //ON FGPIO_PCOR = 1 << 5; //OFF So I believe that I am looking at the right code. For the FGPIO to work I...
  10. D

Can anyone explain these lines ? void pinMode(uint8_t pin) //OUTPUT { volatile uint32_t *config; config = portConfigRegister(pin); *portModeRegister(pin) |= digitalPinToBitMask(pin); *config = PORT_PCR_SRE | PORT_PCR_DSE | PORT_PCR_MUX(1); } This sets the pin into...
  11. D

Over the air updates

Hello all, I am using ESP8266 UART stream to update attached Teensy ++2.0 module. So far, i did the following, 1. I converted the hex file to bin file and uploaded it on ESP8266 flash 2. I have set Teensy into bootloader mode 3. ESP8266 and Teensy are connected through UART After setting...
  12. D

Update firmware of Teensy ++2.0 using another microcontroller over UART

Hello all, I am working on a project where i have to update the Teensy ++2.0 firmware using another microcontroller over UART. The .hex firmware file of Teensy ++2.0 is converted to bin file using hex2bin converter and is stored on an SD card. The SD card is attached to the master controller...
Back