Recent content by Dimitri

1. D

Teensy4.1 - i2c not seeming to work

Hi Paul, one more thing... Is it necessary to have this code in the project: #include <WireIMXRT.h> #include <WireKinetis.h> Thanks
  2. D

Hi Paul, Thanks for the response - When I try a second Teensy that I have here, I get the correct waveform. Trying to determine why the first unit was giving me problems yesterday..... Thanks again!
  3. D

Hi All, First time playing with i2c on a Teensy4.1, but I have done is a bunch with other controllers. I load the code below, but I see nothing on my oscilloscope on pins 16, 17, 18, & 19. All 4 pins just sit at 3.3V. No clock, no data, nothing. Any ideas? Thanks! #include <Wire.h>...
  4. D

Teensy 4.1 Timer Pins

Hi skylarl, Please send me a direct message - hopefully I can help. Not to many years ago I finished Electrical Engineering at UofM.
  5. D

LIN Bus - Slave node detect Break Pulse

Quasi Solution! Hi All, I did what mark said, and I tied the LIN line to two UART channels, Teensy Ch2 and Teensy Ch6. I configured Ch6 to detect the LIN break, and left Ch2 to accept the data. Sure enough, Ch6 detects the LIN break and Ch2 can pull in the data. Only issue is that, Ch2...
  6. D

Hi Mark, I was thinking about doing exactly what you are saying - however I have to imagine that there's a way to get the LIN functionality to behave on a single channel. I am going to keep plugging away here...
  7. D

Progress Hi Everyone, I am able to detect the Break Pulse! - However when I do this, I am unable to read the incoming data bytes. Serial2.available() always returns zero. When I go into the i.MX RT documentation, I see that by enabling Break detection, the data buffer packing is disabled...
  8. D

Hi All, Has anyone been able to detect a LIN bus break pulse? I am trying to build a LIN bus sniffer and would like to actually detect the 13 dominant (low) bits that indicate Start-Of-Frame. Thanks!
  9. D

LIN bus

Hi Markus, Haha, wow I am dense.... have you any experience with detecting the LIN break? I have tried a lot of things but cannot successfully detect the break.
  10. D

LIN bus

Hi Markus, Is the LIN library you have on Github capable of detecting a LIN break? I see in your source files that the break length selection is available, however no where in the library do I see where the break is detected, to trigger the Start of LIN Frame. Thank You
  11. D

LIN bus Rx Interrupt - Cannot clear interrupt - Teensy4.1

@defragster - you are correct about updating t1 - the code I posted here is a snippet of my actual (large) project. In my main project, I have void loop() { t1 = millis(); Are you saying the Serial2 will take over functionality of the IRQ_LPUART4? I am not exactly following.... In the...
  12. D

LIN bus Rx Interrupt - Cannot clear interrupt - Teensy4.1

Hello all, I have been working on LIN implementations on Teensy4.1, basing most everything I do from the LIN libraries from Markus Lange https://github.com/MarkusLange/Teensy_3.x_4.x_and_LC_LIN_Master What I am trying to do is trigger an interrupt when the Break field of the LIN bus is...
  13. D

Teensy4.1 MicroSD Not Working

Thank You Paul, As always, something simple that I just overlook..... Thanks Again!
  14. D

Hi BriComp, I just use the example (Cardinfo.ino) from the example list in the Arduino IDE /* SD card test This example shows how use the utility libraries on which the' SD library is based in order to get info about your SD card. Very useful for testing a card when you're not sure...
  15. D

Hi All, Using my Teensy4.1, I have opened the Example project Cardinfo.ino. I upload this project to the board with a MicroSD card inserted (8GB), and I get this error message in the serial window: I also tried using a 32GB microSD card and the same problem occurred. I am connected to the...
Back