Recent content by donrecardo

1. D

is this even possible ?

Thanks for the help. Never programmed a teensy yet so have lots of reading and learning to do but I follow the principal of what your saying. on receiving trigger Check if sample is playing if it is stop it start playing sample Thanks for the help paul Don
  2. D

is this even possible ?

I have a teensy 3.6 and a teensy 4.1 with matching audio boards, I dont mind which I use any ideas would be appreciated Don
  3. D

is this even possible ?

Hi, I want to make a sound output device on a model train using a teensy When the train wheel makes one revolution the sound would be triggered "Chuff" What I want to know is if I had a sound sample " Chuff "on an SD card that was say 900mS long and I triggered it once per second then I can see...
  4. D

please can someone help an old man and his teensy

@ el_supremo .Thanks for that Pete , I did infact set it to Serial + MIDI + Audio but still couldnt get it to compile , but obviously I screwed up something else , thats what I get for being a dozey old codger , but at least I got it going now with the fixed hex file I also included a link to...
  5. D

If anyone has the same sloping text display here is the fixed hex file which Iain from ElectroTechnique has kindly allowed me to post Don https://www.dropbox.com/s/uix2ky5z6r2d95f/TSynth-fixed-display.ino.hex?dl=0
  6. D

Hi Frank I did try it but unfortunately that didnt cure it, but good news, the guy that I bought the kit from has sent me a fixed hex file so now my synth works great. I have written back asking if he would mind if I put the file on the forum to help anyone with the same problem Don
  7. D

Hi I'm asking for help because at 72 years old things dont make as much sense to me now as they do with you youngsters ( Think of old dogs and new tricks) I built the Electrotechnique Tsynth from the kit and loaded the v2.31 hex file into my teensy 4.1 and to my great suprise it worked first go...
  8. D

Triggering Samples

Cheers Frank . Only just getting the 3.2 I didnt realize the digital in pins were ok with 5v Don
  9. D

Triggering Samples

Hi , its my first time on here. so perhaps I should point out I am very new to all this . I bought a deepmind 12 synth which is a lot of fun but now I want to build a modular synth . Also, I am even newer to Teensy . My Teensy 3.2 arrived yesterday and my 3.6 is due shortly. so right now...
Back