Recent content by DougMcK

1. D

Snooze in Teensy 4.0/4.1?

For future readers, I was able to get snooze working with the FLASHMEM edit to hal.c, as described in the threads above. But, this was with Arduino 1.8.19 and TD 1.57. I was not able to get it working with Adruino 2.2.1 and Teensy 1.58.1 installed in the boards manager. Doug
  2. D

Thanks. Yes. I'd already put in place the fix suggested in the second thread, but still no luck. I think I'll have to dig in a bit deeper. Doug
  3. D

Greetings! I have a project that would benefit from the multiple connectivity options (particularly UART) of the T3.6 or 4.0 or 4.1. I have about a dozen Teensy 3.6's, but if I need any kind of production, obviously, I'd prefer to migrate this project to Teensy 4.0 or 4.1 I need somewhat low...
  4. D

Teensy 4.1 slave mode on SPI1

Hi EricG, Did you get this figured out? I'd find this helpful too. Regards Doug
  5. D

Teensy Hardware Flow Control RTS/CTS

Thanks for confirming.
  6. D

Teensy Hardware Flow Control RTS/CTS

Reviving a rather venerable thread to ask about hardware flow control on the Teensy LC. The table on https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_uart.html shows a "-" for the CTS pin assignment for the Teensy LC. Does this mean that CTS functionality is not available on the LC using Serial1 etc? cheers Doug
  7. D

Teensy 4.0 code security?

I asked Sparkfun about this very thing a couple of weeks ago. The person who answered my request said he "didn't see anything in the pipeline right now" but then asked how many I might be interested in. I replied by saying I'd shipped well over a hundred T3.6 in a locked configuration, so I...
  8. D

MicroMod Beta Testing

Luni, Thanks very much. That's save me some time, for sure. Doug
  9. D

MicroMod Beta Testing

Mark, Thanks. I was looking for the whole integrated footprint, and also the symbol. Luni's offering did the trick. Doug (WF0K)
  10. D

MicroMod Beta Testing

I'm going to take the plunge and start migrating a T3.6 based system to Teensy Micromod so I'll be designing a board with the M.2 connector. Does anyone have a Kicad footprint and symbol already made for the Teensy micromod connector? I've done some searching and no luck. I can make them...
  11. D

Best way to use (Adafruit) MCP9808 with i2c_t3 library (Teensy 3.6)

Thx, I hadn't come across that library. It would probably have been a good option, but by the time I read this I had already modified the Adafruit library and got it working. It took a bit less time than I feared. Doug
  12. D

Thanks for the reply. What exactly are you drawing my attention to? The sensor works find with the T3.6, that's not a problem. What I am pondering is how to, most cleanly, get the Adafruit library to play nice with i2c_t3. At this time, I reckon I'll make a modified version of that library with...
  13. D

I'm using the i2c_t3 library (for various reasons) on a fairly large project. I'd like to add a MCP9808 temperature sensor to the first I2C bus, but the Adafruit library uses the Wire library, leading to errors. I haven't really dug into this yet, but I'm curious if there's a known sensible...
  14. D

SerialFlash library. Anyone written a "free space remaining" function?

Indeed, I could do something along these lines, but that would need "used" to be maintained over power cycles. That can certainly be done but I was wondering if someone had come up with a nice way of getting the information from the flash directly.
  15. D

SerialFlash library. Anyone written a "free space remaining" function?

Hello, I've added a serial flash chip to a T3.6 project. All is well, but it would be handy to be able to easily figure out the free space remaining. The library doesn't support that directly, so I'm wondering if someone has already written something? For those who aren't familiar with this...
Back