Recent content by dpj

1. D

LittleFS port to Teensy/SPIFlash

Thanks I guess I overlooked comments with those defines.
  2. D

Well I just confirmed my own suspicion. It appears when I do LittleFS_SPIFlash myfs vs. LittleFS_QSPIFlash myfs; I am indeed talking to different flash chips, I think the first case is the one on the propshield. (I was wondering how I could access both when the latter class removed the...
  3. D

Hmm, I've been testing this for a couple of days using LFSintegrity-PlusNAND library. It seems to work well enough for my purposes, but after rereading your statement about SPI2 it started me thinking. I my case I have a custom carrier board with Teensy4.1 and prop-shield both incorporated...
  4. D

Ok I found the TD 1.54 beta#5, I'll give that a try.
  5. D

Using TeensyDuino 1.53, I don't see QSPI library in that (maybe I'm not looking in the right place). I see a lot of recent changes to pjrc website, and now I can't find where to download Teensyduino anymore. Not sure if I want to risk changing to beta with my current project nearly complete...
  6. D

Cannot get littleFS which I downloaded of github yesterday to build for teensy 4.1. Since I don't really need a filesystem, I have been trying SPIMemory. SPIMemory works for the default channel and the flash chip on the propshield but for the flash on the back of the Teensy4.1 I think I need...
  7. D

FlexCAN_T4 - FlexCAN for Teensy 4

Yes, thanks. I deduced overnight that it probably had to do with the ack. I have can1 and can2 connected with a pulled up local bus with diodes as described in the siemens apnote, (Pulled up to 3.3V) and it is working fine. I still didn't understand why the single port connection can1tx to...
  8. D

Can you explain why this is? With a short wire connecting can1tx to can1rx it is basically the same as loopback mode, signal looks clean on the scope. I put a 10K pullup to 3.3V (which doesn't appear to change anything).
  9. D

Interesting data sheet, but in my case I am not connecting connecting multiple TX lines together. In my final application I will be using CAN transceivers to talk with remote systems, this is just a sanity check step to test out the library function, etc. Can someone explain why connecting the...
  10. D

Hello, I just got a Teensy 4.1 a few days back and have been trying to get CAN examples working. Yesterday I just discovered this forum which point to the source repository so I downloaded the latest FlexCAN_T4-master.zip and unpacked and did a diff with version I had in Arduino library which...
Back