Recent content by Dweezel

1. D

teensy4 Spdif

Reporting back: The problem of spdif sound failing appears to be caused by thread lock between loop() and controls of the waveform1 object which seems to be running on a different thread using callback to the output flow for spdif. The cure is to put yield(); after each control function call...
  2. D

teensy4 Spdif

Update got spdif working with whitenoise generator I will look at waveforms apparent lack of activity and report back. Code below //@@@@@ CHUFFING PROGRAM @@@@@@ //Teensy4 spdif working test ok //Dweezel 2019 #include <Audio.h> #include <Wire.h> #include <SPI.h> #include <SD.h> #include...
  3. D

teensy4 Spdif

Thank you Michael for for your sage advice on posting code I have taken note. output_spdif.cpp and output_spdif2.cpp are for teensy 3.x. output_spdif3.cpp is "rem hardware spdif for teensy4" examination of code and pin assignment are correct for teensy4. module is working as downstream spdif...
  4. D

teensy4 Spdif

I am having problem with spdif3 output I have connected it to Hardware Test program Spdif snc is detected at 44100 hz but there is no sound from waveform1 oscillator. Please help. sorry i'm new to this posting stuff hope its ok. // Advanced Microcontroller-based Audio Workshop // //...
Back