Recent content by Ed70

1. E

Teensy TimeLib question ...

Vbat pin if you connect the Vbat pin to the + side of a 3v coin battery, and connect the ground pin to the - side of the battery, it will use the coin battery to keep the time.
  2. E

Teensy 4.1 ethernet webserver problem

Ok, for now I can move on. Thanks again.
  3. E

My programming knowledge is relatively limited and sometimes it's a challenge to keep having fun in this hobby if you get stuck. Help from people with extensive knowledge is then indispensable. I would like to thank you very much for your time and effort. Your solution works! I can now further...
  4. E

I don't think so. In my example sketch there is no connection to the bridge. Also then I get the error message. I got this working on my Arduino Due.
  5. E

The problem doesn't seem to have completely disappeared yet, but there is definitely improvement. I am now trying to integrate the control of my philips hue lamps. I have added a basic sketch. After startup this error message appears again: SendErr: -20 I hope you can give me some advice...
  6. E

Thank you very much for the update. I will implement it in my sketch and let you know how it goes.
  7. E

How to interpret the difference in memory size between Teensy 4.1 and Due ?

thanks for your extra clarification Paul. it's clearer to me now and I'm going to try out some suggestions.
  8. E

Thanks KurtE. It has now become a little clearer to me.
  9. E

Ok thank you vjmuzik. Maybe this information is relevant for troubleshooting... Sometimes I see through the serial monitor that the connection with the mqtt server is still maintained. (Although this is not always the case)
  10. E

I am in the process of transferring my project on my arduino due to the Teensy 4.1. One of the main reasons for this is the memory usage of my sketch. If I compare the memory usage of the sketch between the Due and the Teensy, the Teensy uses only 6% against 64% on the Due. That is the good...
  11. E

Unfortunately, the problem remains. I can now state that it has nothing to do with my sketch. Also with the webserver example the connection to the server will be disconnected at some point. I even used a new ethernet kit to exclude problems in it. The special thing is that the green light on...
  12. E

There is a big improvement now. But this error still appears once in a while: SendErr: -20
  13. E

Thank you vjmuzik. After adding client.close() it does not compile: 'class EthernetClient' has no member named 'close'
  14. E

Teensy 4.1 ethernet hardware failure

Can you ping the unit you think is broken ? Out of nothing my ethernet stopped working. I can ping it but if i load the webserver example it hangs after one run.
  15. E

Teensy 4.1 ethernet hardware failure

I can't answer your question but i was wondering about the linkstatus. I my case it always shows ''LinkOff''. My ethernet works but often it hangs. (see: https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/63373-Teensy-4-1-ethernet-webserver-problem) Do you use the example in nativeEthernet to check the link status ?
Back