Recent content by edemers

1. E

Teensy 4.1 Firmware update through Ethernet

Have you been able to achieve this? Being able to flash by pulling the binary from a website would be awesome.
  2. E

Next new Teensy , USB-C Please.

USB-C + NCM support so I can control a GoPro would be great. I would purchase a lot since I would use this in my application.
  3. E

Teensyduino USB Joystick no-data driver problem/workaround

That is the problem. You need a different serial number for each joystick. At least that is what I do to solve my problem. No need to delete registry keys or anything. Just the serial number. You do this when you program your teensy. For me, this is in the file: usb_desc.c In the function...
  4. E

Teensy 3.5 shortage

Hello, I use the Teensy 3.5 inside one of my product. I need the 5V tolerance, 57 inputs, 6 analog in. To redesign this would be a bit difficult. Is there a way to reserve 100 units for your upcoming October batch? Cheers, E.
  5. E

TEENSY LC Pinout question

Thanks and sorry about that, I should have scrolled further down. I didn't expect the schematic to be there.
  6. E

TEENSY LC Pinout question

Hello, I am considering using teensy LC in lieu of arduino nano which doesn't have enough memory to store my program. Looking at the pinout, there is a pin at the bottom that is declared as "17 at Vin voltage". Does that mean that it is the same output as Digital pin 17 but instead of 3.3V...
  7. E

Hi Frank, I ended up getting rid of all the code and inputting my own 8 digit serial number. Thanks again for your help. E.
  8. E

Hello Graham, Both working and none-working joystick setup use the drive filename usbccgp.sys I opened each items in Regedit which may provide more information. This one is the active joystick that is not working because it has the same SN as another inactive instance This one is the other...
  9. E

Hi Graham, ok I will have a look for this tomorrow. Its getting pretty late out here :) Cheers, Etienne
  10. E

Deleted Frank's code to go back to dead joy.cpl The serial number is now 7547690 AND there is another inactive instance of the same serial number so I think this pretty much confirms it... Port_#0005.Hub_#0001 USB Composite Device Unknown No Yes No No 7547690 05-02-2021 7:10:21 PM...
  11. E

the above are all the VID_16C0 instance. This one is the joystick that has the new serial number: 7447680 Delta ROV HCU USB Composite Device Unknown Yes Yes No No 7447680 05-02-2021 8:17:10 PM 05-02-2021 7:44:35 PM 16c0 0487 2.76 00 00 00 MSI 6&3b113cb3&0 usbccgp...
  12. E

Port_#0003.Hub_#0001 USB Input Device HID (Human Interface Device) No Yes No No 000B6F62 05-02-2021 7:10:21 PM 05-02-2021 7:10:20 PM 16c0 0478 1.03 03 00 00 MSI 6&883e5e2&0 HidUsb @input.inf,%HID.SvcDesc%;Microsoft HID Class Driver hidusb.sys (Standard system devices) USB Input Device...
  13. E

Fantastic! I was able to reproduce the problem by loading my old registry and fix it with your simple solution. I guess I will just load my in-house serial number in the red value each time I program. Definitely something I can live with. Thanks guys for all your help.
  14. E

We must have different file versions then. This is what I have void usb_init_serialnumber(void) { char buf[11]; uint32_t i, num; __disable_irq(); #if defined(HAS_KINETIS_FLASH_FTFA) || defined(HAS_KINETIS_FLASH_FTFL) FTFL_FSTAT = FTFL_FSTAT_RDCOLERR | FTFL_FSTAT_ACCERR |...
Back