Recent content by enorton1379

1. E

T4 CrashReport Debugging on a Mac

Hi All, I couldn't get the program running using Visual Micro (Arduino) so I went around it and programmed it through MCUXpresso and now it works. There is something in Arduino and how it handles null pointers. Now I am experiencing some very strange behavior. I ported code that works on a...
  2. E

Thank you KurtE this is what I was about to ask... where to find the line of code that is causing the problem :-)
  3. E

Thank you defragster
  4. E

Hi All, This is what I get: CrashReport: A problem occurred at (system time) 22:56:40 Code was executing from address 0x1C7A CFSR: 82 (DACCVIOL) Data Access Violation (MMARVALID) Accessed Address: 0x18 (nullptr)...
  5. E

Teensy 4.1 GPT Timer with Interrupt

Very cool... Can't wait to give it a go and find out what is causing me all this headache. I got the same code I ported over to MIMXRT1062 Visual Micro (Arduino) to work on the NXP RT1010 board through MCUXpresso so I know the crossover MCU can do this I just needed the extra ram the MIMXRT1011...
  6. E

Hi Defragster, Ill give it a shot later this evening and let you know. Thanks, Eric
  7. E

Hi All, Just thought I'd mention the GPT1 timer bit twiddling works, but it seems like it doesn't like a lot of code in the ISR routine. If I uncomment the long amount of code in the ISR the MIMXRT1062 chip resets and then boots back up and then resets constantly over and over so there is...
  8. E

Hi Manitou, Ok Ill have a go at it and experiment and see whats going on. Thanks for your help as well! Thanks, Eric
  9. E

BriComp, No problem Thanks for your help thus far! Thanks, Eric
  10. E

Also how do I start the timer? In my previous code I use: /* Start the GPT timer */ GPT_StartTimer(GPT1_PERIPHERAL); Im still a bit rusty on how all this is configured in Visual Micro so please all bear with me :D
  11. E

Hi BriComp, Ok so I have some success. I am able to initialize the code and can communicate with the menus etc. so USB serial and the i2c eeprom is working great. There is one thing that I am not entirely sure of and that is the GPT timer and how I am using it. I have this: // Enable...
  12. E

Yes, I am making progress just taking some time trying to find where everything is. I will let you all know if I run into any issues.
  13. E

Hi BriComp, I forgot to do that. I will next time I post. Thanks, Eric
  14. E

Customize the Teensy Loader and using the LPUART to load the code

Hi BriComp, Yes, I have found it and currently moving along at a snail's pace but getting somewhere now. Thank you for recommending it :-). Thanks, Eric Norton
Back