Recent content by Erst

1. E

Component near PSRAM

Thanks! Great that you knew where to find those schematics and even understood what part I meant! I guess it only affects power to the RAM chip then… I’ll see if I ever get hold of a new one, but it seems other things on the board are working fine, so I might just never get around to it. But...
  2. E

Component near PSRAM

I accidentally desoldered the little component between the two PSRAM slots, and I can't find it anymore. I wonder what it is (looks like a resistor from the images, but if so what size)? What will stop working when it's gone? Wondering if I need to replace it or not...
  3. E

CircuitPython on Teensy 4!

Ok, it looks like the same problem. I added a comment that the problem persists in v7.0.0. Let’s hope the cause is found soon.
  4. E

First try - LED and PWM

Thanks. Yes, I actually found that list already and the problem is still there when using FlexPWM pins. And since it works with C code trough the teensyduino ide, I think this is mostly a circuit python issue. Would be nice to get it working though…
  5. E

CircuitPython on Teensy 4!

I'm experiencing a problem with PWM output on my Teensy 4.1 using Circuitpython. Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong? I've tried following: import board import pwmio pwmio.PWMOut(board.D1, frequency=1000, duty_cycle=60000) But an LED connected to the output of pin 1 does not light up...
  6. E

First try - LED and PWM

PWM with Circuitpython doesn't work for pins 10 to 19 (which apparently uses some other type of timer). But at least then it complains about not being able to use that pin for PWM. For pins 1, 2, 23 etc, it doesn't complain, but it also doesn't output anything for me. I'll ask in the thread...
  7. E

First try - LED and PWM

Latest update: I get the PWM to work when using C and the Teensyduino IDE to program it. So, I didn't break anything on the board by not using a resistor (which is a relief, but I'll make sure I use a resistor in the future). Second conclusion is that I must be doing something wrong with...
  8. E

First try - LED and PWM

Thanks for having a look at this! I don't have a logic analyser at hand, so I thought I could use the LED to check that I get pulsed output. In the end I want to connect it to something else. I've tried both with a 220 Ohm resistor and without (since I thought the outputs were current...
  9. E

First try - LED and PWM

No ideas about the difference between 100% pwm and digital output?
  10. E

First try - LED and PWM

This is my first time using the Teensy controller, so I thought I start simple by making two LEDs blink. Switching them on and off by alternating digital out to True and False worked fine - the LEDs shine brightly. Next step was to use PWM, and then I barely get any light from the LED, even when...
Back