Recent content by esapode688

1. E

Teensy 3.1 and CAN Bus

Resurrecting this thread: Saw the flexcan library and its pretty cool! https://github.com/teachop/FlexCAN_Library Wondering if I can add CANBus even to teensy LC by adding an SPI to CANBus converter Would there be any downsides compared to native CAN support ?
  2. E

Teensyduino 1.26 Beta #1 Available

Thank you Paul !!!! :D Its all working !
  3. E

Teensyduino 1.25 Beta #1 Available

Nice thing: why not releasing then, two teensy add ons of the same version; one supporting newer OS X and one supporting the older ones ?
  4. E

Teensyduino 1.25 Beta #1 Available

Evil Paul Tried 1.25 published on the website on OSX El Capitain but got this error
  5. E

New I2C library for Teensy3

Start and stop Is there a way to control start and stop bit through the library ? I want to use it to read values from smart batteries on SMBus. I need to repeat the start bit and avoid the stop one.
  6. E

Altium Library Teensy 3

That's teensy 3 recreated as an altium project and Is very well done but doesn't have a library. Did rick give you the lib as well ?
  7. E

Altium Library Teensy 3

Amazing ! Thank you Paul I'll try it now Is there also a way I can get in touch with Rick. I would like to ask him a couple of libraries
  8. E

Altium Library Teensy 3

Did anyone create an altium library for teensy 3 and 3.1 boards ?
  9. E

Teensyduino 1.24 Beta #3 Available

Doesn't Work :( But i can confirm that the message pops up only with teensyduino installed. Without: it doesn't
  10. E

Teensyduino 1.24 Beta #3 Available

On OS-X There is still the firewall request everytime I open Arduino
  11. E

Arduino keeps asking for firewall approval after Teensyduino addon

I'm using a macbook pro retina with OS X 10.10.3 yosemite. I installed Arduino 1.6.4 and everything was fine. Opened several times and never asked for firewall authorisation. Despite this; I still added the exception to the firewall just to make sure. I installed then the latest teensyduino...
  12. E

Programming teensy from Ipad

Advantage would be being able to write and compile arduino code in a remote location where its easier to bring a tablet rather than a laptop
  13. E

Programming teensy from Ipad

looking for an Arduino IDE for Ipad; I found this: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/arduino-ide-hd/id875948356?mt=8 Was wondering if it works even to program teensy 3. Or... Is there an IDE to write Arduino code and program teensy 3 from Ipad either with cloud or not ?
  14. E

Attiny 85 getting stuck with New Ping library

Robsoles GOT IT amazing!!! Man YOU GOT IT !!! YOU GOT IT ! :D I tidied up the code a bit for attiny But you got it !! It worked for an hour and was still running when I stopped it. Amazing!! I need to try it with multiple attinys but it seems to work finally After One year ! It seems...
  15. E

Attiny 85 getting stuck with New Ping library

UPDATE 4 : Rob might be Right you may be right actually. I've done some further test UPDATE 4 I got an arduino instead of the teensy and loaded this sketch on it #include <Wire.h> /* * Divarobot 1.1 Head Controller I2C Single sensor ping * Processor: K20 Teensy 3.1 at 72 mhz Optimized...
Back