Recent content by faber

1. F

Using non momentary switches with teensy for pc button box

I think that worked!!! I put the following line in for the falling "if" check like you suggested: if (button0.fallingEdge()) { Joystick.button(1, 1); delay(40); Joystick.button(1, 0); } I changed the 20 to a 40 because it flashed so quickly when i shorted the pin to ground, but it flashed...
  2. F

Thank you for the explanation. I really appreciate the help. I will give it a shot and report back once i get back home.
  3. F

Thank you for helping me! Please forgive my lack of knowledge but where would I put that code to make it work? I tried pasting it into my project but it still does the same as before.
  4. F

I'm not sure either. When I short the pins to ground and hold them there they send constant "pressed" signals to the pc until i stop. I just want them to send a quick press for certain pins regardless of how long they are held down.
  5. F

I am new to arduino and teensy programming so I just need a little chunk of code I can insert into my project to allow specific pins to perform the toggle work. For instance I have 20 momentary spst switches that will just act like buttons, but I have a few rotary switches that I want to use and...
  6. F

Is there a way to maybe have some code running that checks whether a pin is shorted to ground, and then just sends a 10 ms pulse when it detects a short, and another 10ms pulse when it detects no short?
  7. F

Hi everyone, I am a newb to the teensy and am building my first teensy based project which is a simple button box for a PC. I have gotten the teensy loaded with the Keyboard/mouse/joystick sketch and managed to add a few more buttons by addind new iterations to each block of code in the sketch...
Back