Recent content by feima0011

1. F

how to use the ics52000 microphone with teensy 4.1

If your design works, I want to buy some.
  2. F

I am sorry I made you unhappy. I do not intent to do that.
  3. F

Is the clocking signal the problem? Should we use the 22.6 MHz MCLK, instead of the 11.3Mhz bclk? Should RX be 22.6 Mbit/sec?
  4. F

:cool:, delete all other posts, and only keep this one. That is what are sure about now. The teensy does work with four ICS52000 at 10Hz sampling frequency, but not with the notwired board. :cool:
  5. F

I have emailed NotWired, and their engineer worked the problem for over one month without any reply yet. Discard the NotWired board from now on. I tried to connect the ICS52000 directly to the teensy 4.1, with some basic circuit recommended by the ICS52000 data sheet, but it is still not...
  6. F

@paul Here is th reply from invensense. The ICS-52000 complies to the TDM standard. The microphone datasheet pages 10-13 outline the requirements for successful microphone operation i.e. for 16 microphones running at fs=48kHz, then SCK should be 512xfs = 24.576MHz, WS will be generated by...
  7. F

@paul, I have connected one engineer from invensense, inc. the producer of ICS52000. The ICS52000 works with the ADAU1452 well. He told me that there maybe some issue with the Teensy board. There are several standard for the TDM interface, such as TDM2, TDM8 TDM16. can you check the TDM...
  8. F

That is interesting. As far as I know, Doggy is the only one who has succesfully made the TDM microphones working with Teensy. Doggy is not using the norwired.com board, but connecting the ICS52000 with teensy direcly, and he set the sampling frequency to be 10 Khz. Maybe this is the reason...
  9. F

Cheap ICS-52000 Microphone Array Board for TDM evaluation

HI Dreggory, As far as I see, in the forum, you the only one who has successfully made the Teensy working with the ICS52000.:cool: Could you share some detailed hardware connection and software code. :confused:
  10. F

Cheap ICS-52000 Microphone Array Board for TDM evaluation

What is the time sequence you connecting the microphone pins and teensy? Is it like this ____________________________________________________________________________ As soon as the programm starts running, the microphone is enabled through Teensy 3.3V pin, and initialized through Teensy Pin 9...
  11. F

Time division Multiplexing(TDM) for multilateration(TDOA) using mics from invensense

We have been trying to connectin the ICS52000 microphone with Teensy 3.6, but have no success. We are lost . Could you please share a detailed photo of your hardware connection between the ICS52000 microphone with Teensy 3.6, and the code that you make the figure with three sine waves.
  12. F

Time division Multiplexing(TDM) for multilateration(TDOA) using mics from invensense

That is a sad news. we need to use 64 or more microphone at the same time. Can you have a try of the ICS52000 microphone directly rather than using the the notwird board? :confused: dreggory have successfully use the microphone directly.
Back